How to put pokemon images on forum?

Frederico

First download Lightshot from here: click

After that press Impr Pant Pet Sis and Lightshot will open. Select the area you wanna take a pic of and click the cloud below the screenshoted area to upload it to the internet.

After that copy the link of the pic, open it on a new tab and right click the image and select ''Copy the image's route''

And you'll have the imgur link of the pic. You need it since direct prntscr images show as broken in forums.

Result: OFuJIYq.png

</B>

~ THE Champ of SkyHorizon ~

~ Competitive player since 2013 ~

Feel free to add me in-game if you feel like it.

<B>My Kanto team. Actually leveling up and hunting. (3DS/2DS friend code also in the card, feel free to add me there too!)

xaU23Ko.png

CrystalPoke 2016 ~ Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That should be the only perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with the most powerful Pokémon. Like, what the hell are you going to do with a Bidoof. ~ CrystalPoke 2016

That's better asked on private message, but I will answer you anyways; just make your own trainer card at pokecharms, upload it to imgur and put it into your signature :Grin:

</B>

~ THE Champ of SkyHorizon ~

~ Competitive player since 2013 ~

Feel free to add me in-game if you feel like it.

<B>My Kanto team. Actually leveling up and hunting. (3DS/2DS friend code also in the card, feel free to add me there too!)

xaU23Ko.png

CrystalPoke 2016 ~ Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That should be the only perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with the most powerful Pokémon. Like, what the hell are you going to do with a Bidoof. ~ CrystalPoke 2016