Pre evo tutor issue?

Durantman

the pre evo tutor in the daycare seems to only let you learn moves of the last evo it was, so in my situation: trying to teach my shiftry explosion (seedot level up move) but theres only the option to learn the moves it could learn as a nuzleaf. I don't know if this is intentional or not but worth pointing it out if it's supposed to include all pre evo's moves.

the pre evo tutor in the daycare seems to only let you learn moves of the last evo it was, so in my situation: trying to teach my shiftry explosion (seedot level up move) but theres only the option to learn the moves it could learn as a nuzleaf. I don't know if this is intentional or not but worth pointing it out if it's supposed to include all pre evo's moves.

Hi @DurantMan !

I would like to inform you that Shiftry is able to learn Explosion only by the TM Explosion.

As you can see in the BULBAPEDIA PAGE explosion is not a move that shiftry can learn by pre-evolution but only with the TM, as stated above.

You can find Explosion in the Mineral Site from the NPC by paying $20,000. Take note that you require need 5,000 points.

If you need any info about the site or the excavation and how to get points, you can use this official guide STAFF EXCAVATION GUIDE.

Hope this can help, have a great day !

• Like 1