Striders-Recuirting(International guild)

Altorius

1. What is your current play time? Just started but eager to learn

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro i will find that out eventually

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....) yea i do when i can or able to

4. What are your goals in pro? To be a good pvp collecting hunting a catch of all things

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? I wish to help contribute and be apart of a new community and learn and progress with the new community

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord yea i would

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What is your current play time? Just started but eager to learn

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro i will find that out eventually

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....) yea i do when i can or able to

4. What are your goals in pro? To be a good pvp collecting hunting a catch of all things

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? I wish to help contribute and be apart of a new community and learn and progress with the new community

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord yea i would

Hey, join our discord and pm me or any officer:RowletHeart:

1. What is your current play time? I got about 200 hours

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro? I like to hunt for the perfect iv's, nature and ability.

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....): yes, I already spent most of my time in help chat helping randoms so I definitely dont mind helping friends.

4. What are your goals in pro? Becoming a decent pvp player.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? I would like to learn form the veteran players towards pvp and give my wisdom to the new players.

yes i have discord

1. What is your current play time? I got about 200 hours

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro? I like to hunt for the perfect iv's, nature and ability.

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....): yes, I already spent most of my time in help chat helping randoms so I definitely dont mind helping friends.

4. What are your goals in pro? Becoming a decent pvp player.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? I would like to learn form the veteran players towards pvp and give my wisdom to the new players.

yes i have discord

Hey, join our discord and pm me or any officer

1. What is your current play time?

- 120 hours in the last 12 days

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro

- Walking around aimlessly looking for my will to live .

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....)

- I'm pretty active in the help chat lately , but i do get annoyed by people who are to lazy to use google.

4. What are your goals in pro?

- To win the bug catching competition.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack?

- I like making new friends.

And yes i can join discord but i also play at work ( i work nightshifts and don't have much to do ) so no discord at that place :)

- 120 hours in the last 12 days

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro

- Walking around aimlessly looking for my will to live .

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....)

- I'm pretty active in the help chat lately , but i do get annoyed by people who are to lazy to use google.

- To win the bug catching competition.

- I like making new friends.

And yes i can join discord but i also play at work ( i work nightshifts and don't have much to do ) so no discord at that place :)

Hey, join our discord and from there we can invite you :)

28hours in the making of this thread.

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro?

I'm pretty keen on competitive battles, so after I get thru the main regions it would be to team build or search for competitive pokemon.

3. Do You like to help your friends? (this is most important....)

If it's within my knowledge or capabilities I will, if it's not I will find a way around it most of the time to make it easier for them.

To chill and play competitive pokemon with a community.

Mostly for a community, I normally tend to play MMO's alone since most my IRL friends don't share the same taste in games. But not gonna lie, I liked the name xd

1. What is your current play time? I have been playing now for 5 days and i have 43H of gameplay soo i play 5-10hours a day atm ( reason im between jobs ) but if we are talking about pokemon experience then i can gladly say im a 28 year old man and i have been playing pokemon since i was 6 years old soo mean in my liftime been playing pokemon 22 years :)

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro ? i like to do everything, hunting for nice pokemons ( IV nature ability) or shiny hunting , im a farmer of items and i like to train my pokemons

3. Do You like to help your friends ? offourse i like to help out were and when i can i have allot of knowledge about pokemon and playing with friends and having fun is most important thing of the game right ?

4. What are your goals in pro? become a pokemon master , pokemon master farmer, Pokemon master hunter and eventually a pokemon master trader of good and decent pokemon :)

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? well i wanna make some friends with ppl who love pokemon and the game as much as i do ! would be allot more fun to be part of something bigger then playing this game alone xD with the original games had no choice but to solo play, But with this game you can be part of a something bigger !!

28hours in the making of this thread.

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro?

I'm pretty keen on competitive battles, so after I get thru the main regions it would be to team build or search for competitive pokemon.

3. Do You like to help your friends? (this is most important....)

If it's within my knowledge or capabilities I will, if it's not I will find a way around it most of the time to make it easier for them.

To chill and play competitive pokemon with a community.

Mostly for a community, I normally tend to play MMO's alone since most my IRL friends don't share the same taste in games. But not gonna lie, I liked the name xd

Hey join our discord and pm any officers

1. What is your current play time? I have been playing now for 5 days and i have 43H of gameplay soo i play 5-10hours a day atm ( reason im between jobs ) but if we are talking about pokemon experience then i can gladly say im a 28 year old man and i have been playing pokemon since i was 6 years old soo mean in my liftime been playing pokemon 22 years :)

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro ? i like to do everything, hunting for nice pokemons ( IV nature ability) or shiny hunting , im a farmer of items and i like to train my pokemons

3. Do You like to help your friends ? offourse i like to help out were and when i can i have allot of knowledge about pokemon and playing with friends and having fun is most important thing of the game right ?

4. What are your goals in pro? become a pokemon master , pokemon master farmer, Pokemon master hunter and eventually a pokemon master trader of good and decent pokemon :)

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? well i wanna make some friends with ppl who love pokemon and the game as much as i do ! would be allot more fun to be part of something bigger then playing this game alone xD with the original games had no choice but to solo play, But with this game you can be part of a something bigger !!

Hey join our discord soon I'll invite you to the guild:SquirtleSquad: