Striders-Recuirting(International guild)

Altorius

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there!

[ATTACH=full]56363[/ATTACH]

Our guild is seeking players who enjoy Pokemon Revolution Online!!!

We are a friendly pack~ We like to help one another, and strive to be one of the best guilds on Gold! We have a lot of knowledge in the guild when it comes to ranked pvp, quests, training pokemon, collecting, shinnies, and more!!! We will have a lot of different events such as pvp journeys, hunting contests and we like to play showdown together as well. We offer a dex service that is free to guild members to assist them in getting access to places and helping them get their legendaries! We also have a guild Discordwhere we like to communicate and have a good time :)

"This guild is more than just the game, this guild is a family with people actively supporting one another."

Our Values!!!

Taking care of our own!

Being the iron that sharpens iron! We stick together and help each other!

Providing resources to help guild mates flourish! We won't charge you some ridiculous membership fee. Helping guildmates comes from the heart

People who value helping others around themselves.

Collecting information together. Sharing is caring

A burning desire to continuously improve! We want to be the best :)

A community where people from all walks of life and different regions are welcome! We don't care what timezone you are in!

~Requirements~

We are a friendly group and are the requirements to join are only a few^^

Have at least 100~ hours. (we allow people lower hours as well, depends on the person )

A desire to communicate with guild members.

Primarily a member of the Gold Server.

You must be able to withstand our interrogation!!!!!

Be active

[ATTACH=full]56367[/ATTACH]

~Questionnaire~

~We have a small questionnaire we would like you to fill out so we can get to know you better~

\o It would be awesome if you include this in your application o/

1. What is your current play time?

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....)

4. What are your goals in pro?

5. Why do you wish to join our pack?

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord

If you have any questions please pm or /friend Rickty in game!!! Or hit me up on Discord (Yuzu#6130) or (Rickty#1865)

Our discord server suggestions also welcome for this new guild

feel free to join our server https://discord.gg/teTP36b

1. What is your current play time? 28 hours i guess but this is the third account .. The last two times were unfortunate as i was young and one account i lost it .. sad :(

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro : trading i guess , i love to trade .. going around the map like a world tour xD .

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....) : A friend in need is a friend indeed .. i would love to and i will do my best .. :)

4. What are your goals in pro? : Finish the story , then move on to pvp ..

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? : A guild is a family , i always loved guilds .. i always search for games which has guilds .. the way you spoke abt guilds are actually what any guild lover would love to have..

1. What is your current play time? 28 hours i guess but this is the third account .. The last two times were unfortunate as i was young and one account i lost it .. sad :(

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro : trading i guess , i love to trade .. going around the map like a world tour xD .

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....) : A friend in need is a friend indeed .. i would love to and i will do my best .. :)

4. What are your goals in pro? : Finish the story , then move on to pvp ..

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? : A guild is a family , i always loved guilds .. i always search for games which has guilds .. the way you spoke abt guilds are actually what any guild lover would love to have..

Yoo fam....

Join our discord and we will invite you to the guild

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there!

[ATTACH=full]56363[/ATTACH]

Our guild is seeking players who enjoy Pokemon Revolution Online!!!

We are a friendly pack~ We like to help one another, and strive to be one of the best guilds on Gold! We have a lot of knowledge in the guild when it comes to ranked pvp, quests, training pokemon, collecting, shinnies, and more!!! We will have a lot of different events such as pvp journeys, hunting contests and we like to play showdown together as well. We offer a dex service that is free to guild members to assist them in getting access to places and helping them get their legendaries! We also have a guild Discordwhere we like to communicate and have a good time :)

"This guild is more than just the game, this guild is a family with people actively supporting one another."

Our Values!!!

Taking care of our own!

Being the iron that sharpens iron! We stick together and help each other!

Providing resources to help guild mates flourish! We won't charge you some ridiculous membership fee. Helping guildmates comes from the heart

People who value helping others around themselves.

Collecting information together. Sharing is caring

A burning desire to continuously improve! We want to be the best :)

A community where people from all walks of life and different regions are welcome! We don't care what timezone you are in!

~Requirements~

We are a friendly group and are the requirements to join are only a few^^

Have at least 100~ hours. (we allow people lower hours as well, depends on the person )

A desire to communicate with guild members.

Primarily a member of the Gold Server.

You must be able to withstand our interrogation!!!!!

Be active

[ATTACH=full]56367[/ATTACH]

~Questionnaire~

~We have a small questionnaire we would like you to fill out so we can get to know you better~

\o It would be awesome if you include this in your application o/

1. What is your current play time?

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....)

4. What are your goals in pro?

5. Why do you wish to join our pack?

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord

If you have any questions please pm or /friend Rickty in game!!! Or hit me up on Discord (Yuzu#6130) or (Rickty#1865)

Our discord server suggestions also welcome for this new guild

feel free to join our server https://discord.gg/teTP36b

1. Current playtime- 75 hours

2. Favorite thing to do - right now it is to train for johto e4 and look at my Pokemon grow XD.

3.Do you like to help friend- yes when ever I get any chance to help I don't fall back. I fell happy to make new friends.

4.my goals - to beat the game and be on pvp ladder

5.i would like to join you because at times I feel lonely in the game. But having more friends will definitely be more fun.

Ign -Vauntdtradr001

Edited by VauntdTradr001