Internet Proxy Configuration

Guest mmoyano16

Guest mmoyano16

Hi everyone! i wrote this post in "general support", but i think developers will not read it there u_u

There is an option to change the proxy settings?

I 've looked at the options menu , but I failed to find something that allows me to change this setting.

where can I change this? :Cry:

Is there any file that you can modify to make this change?

thanks!

Guest mmoyano16

i just changed the system proxy configuration, but PRO doesnt recognize that >.< .... like other apps ... but those apps allows you change app proxy config.

85442 i just changed the system proxy configuration, but PRO doesnt recognize that >.< .... like other apps ... but those apps allows you change app proxy config.

well unfortunately you may have to attempt to use a vpn depending on what your trying to accomplish with a proxy, i understand some internet connections have limitations to what they can connect to so i assume your trying to access it at school or something?

Guest mmoyano16
well unfortunately you may have to attempt to use a vpn depending on what your trying to accomplish with a proxy, i understand some internet connections have limitations to what they can connect to so i assume your trying to access it at school or something?

you catch me bro xD

i was trying run PRO in my Office's PC ... sometimes, we have free-time at work and i intended to use that time to play PRO jaja

i will try with a VPN, but i think i will use android version !!

anyway .. thnks for the help bro :Grin: !!

P.S. : there are plans to develop a web version of the game?

bye bye!! :Cool: