The SS.Anne!~

Tommyola2

Me and a couple other people feel like it's a shame you can only enter the SS Anne to do the quest and then can't anymore! I was wondering if maybe we could have something where when you beat the 8th gym, you can re-enter the SS.Anne and it's filled with higher leveled trainers? I believe it'd be nice because the area's so good and there aren't many training spots after the 8th gym except wild pokemon in Victory Road!~

Then maybe the battles could refresh every 1-2 days too? :) Just a suggestion :3

Due to a causally different reasons, we have wanted to re-open S.S. Anne for post-quest access; we've planned to instigate continuity in it as the housing site for expansive questwork in it. While that has not been materialized yet, as we have situated most major content-oriented work on the back-burner while we're focalizing bug-fixing already-existent content, I would not oppose re-opening the S.S. Anne for post-quest NPC-training; as such, I will edit the entryway scriptwork to allow you entry into it.

Do note, however, that in order to curtail inordinate amounts of experience earned from the bevy of NPCs in the S.S. Anne, a one-week cooldown time will be imposed for most NPCs. Hopefully that should not be too harsh, however, as the cooldown time may have already elapsed to many by the time they feel they need to turn all stones for preparatory training for the Elite Four. :)

For a storyline overlay, however, you will only be able to board the ship for an hour before it "departs" again; by the time it departs, you will automatically vacate the ship, so sweep through the NPCs in a timely manner. ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

My suggestion: After defeating the E4 of Johto, make it possible to now go back to the S.S. Anne. Now at this point, you'd face the previous Gym Leaders, and possibly the E4 if they felt like. The Gym Leaders do confront you before the E4 in Kanto, sort of as a joke. So, I could see this being quite entertaining, as well as giving a reason to revisit Kanto. However, by no means should the fights be simple. They should be high-level endgame PvE. That's just my thoughts. Good idea Tommy.