Pokemon storage/Repel hunting!

Westers

Hello!

I am passionate to hunting and would love to give some suggestions to make hunting more enjoyable (less annoying) but NOT EASIER and hope that you all will like it!

Repel Hunting:

I am sure that very good invention would be if we could consume more repels at once.

How it would look: after you press button to use you your repel would come up a window where you can write a number of repels you want to use or else we could choose from given numbers (5,10,20 etc.)

We could escape of annoying encounter between using repel again because sometimes it is not possible to not encounter some random pokemon.

Of course there is also negative side, if i would consume 10 repels and server crashes all repels would go away, but maybe it could be able to make to return these repels which you have lost because of server crash.

Pokemon storage:

We all know how annoying it is to dig into so many boxes of pokemons you have caught just to see have you caught some with right ability and nature, so i would suggest to upgrade search system and add filter where you can choose for example -

Pokemon name: Larvitar

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Guts

That would save our time so much! Because normally i catch like 2 or more boxes of pokemons before i check them in my storage, and i can bet that i am not the only one.

Can not list any negatives of this idea, if you can think of one please let me know.

Thanks! Hope you will leave here 1+

• Like 2
test_sign_2.png