Option to not play battle music during battle

Draconosferatus

I want an option to have the music of the map to play even during battle to prevent switching from music to music cuz it makes headache when i try to train or battle trainers or just walk in caves etc.

Also option to not have music fading. just to instant stop when change to other music when changing maps.

I want an option to have the music of the map to play even during battle to prevent switching from music to music cuz it makes headache when i try to train or battle trainers or just walk in caves etc.

Hey,

I second this, even asked myself about it a month ago or so, as it was possible, suggested, and an option widely wanted, as the strawpoll made by Eaty at the time he asked shows: https://www.strawpoll.me/16769458/r

For the time being, it makes me disable music overall as it's just annoying to hear the same first 6 seconds of two different musics alternatively, in an infinite loop. Which makes adding all the different musics on each maps a vain effort, sadly.

However, it solely depends on him and him only whether to implement it or not, so who knows if it would ever be a thing.

About fading though, I feel it blending better, smoother, rather than abruptly switching between two musics would be.