The Suggestions of Vaskez7777

Vaskez777

Hey, I only just started today/yesterday and I'm in love with the game.

But after running a round and all that jazz I thought about the game and stuff.

(also your donations are great price and it makes me happy to see its not pay to shiny win)

First off, you have controller support which blows my mind that you put that in; great idea for most of us. So I thought for controller based same as the 3DS why not at "RollerBlades" a way to go faster and in style.

That being said, "Running Shoes" So if you had to save up or trade for a pair of your own running shoes, maybe they could be the "Click Wheels" type, so RollerBlades and Running Shoes are one in the same item.

Secondly, I also thought maybe for rare Pokemon hold mini events, so only a few people or one person can get a rare, make the game unique, like the world of Pokemon itself.

-> with that you could do special TM Events.

I know these ideas have probably been done already, but it's an idea.

I cant wait for fly to be active as well, or a teleport system.

Thirdly, A map design contest, and the winner gets to have their map put in the game, like a new area or hidden island.

Fourthly, switch up the starter areas, randomize it rather than let people choose, judge it by starting the game with a personality quiz or something. or quest.

fifthly, the bad guys, maybe as a new random idea, allow people to start off in team rocket?? only just thought of that, but it would be a cool idea as a new starter area with your own choice of starter Pokemon from whatever list the Devs decide.

I'd like it if people gave feedback and whatnot.

Thank you for reading,

Vaskez777

So I thought for controller based same as the 3DS why not at "RollerBlades" a way to go faster and in style. That being said, "Running Shoes" So if you had to save up or trade for a pair of your own running shoes

The reason why the circle pad works for movement in 6th gen is because for the first time movement wasn't static; you could move in more than 4 directions. The roller blades would work just as well on the D-Pad in this scenario. Also, running shoes aren't in the game, and I don't believe there are currently any plans for adding them.

Secondly, I also thought maybe for rare Pokemon hold mini events, so only a few people or one person can get a rare, make the game unique, like the world of Pokemon itself.

This wouldn't work, people would get jealous and complain if only a few people obtained legendary or other rare Pokemon. There are some legendaries that will be available for capture in the future, though, but likely for everybody instead of just for a small number of players.

I cant wait for fly to be active as well, or a teleport system.

Fly was at first going to not be implemented at all. However, there are talks about it being in the game as some type of exclusivity.

Fourthly, switch up the starter areas, randomize it rather than let people choose, judge it by starting the game with a personality quiz or something. or quest.

I don't know if you're talking about Starter Pokemon or the regions, but regardless I don't think this is a very good idea. Many people like to have a choice when it comes to choosing their first Pokemon. And if you're talking about regions, I believe it has been decided that the game is region locked, meaning you have to start in Kanto, then go to Johto, Hoenn, etc. in order.

fifthly, the bad guys, maybe as a new random idea, allow people to start off in team rocket?? only just thought of that, but it would be a cool idea as a new starter area with your own choice of starter Pokemon from whatever list the Devs decide.

It's a decent idea, has been suggested numerous times before. I personally wouldn't like it, it makes the game seem more like a WoW-type MMO when it's just a Pokemon game. Feels to me like people who suggest these types of things are trying to overcomplicate the game. We want to stick the main games storyline as much as possible.