This Game Isn't "Hard"

Revengercm

This game has a different type of difficulty. It isn't a hard game but grindish hard but obviusly is what I would expect from it. If the game was hard even if you grind at cap it would be too much work. For anyone complaining play pokemon reborn or rejuvenation so you know the difference between this type of difficulty with that one. Hope that mentioning the 2 game don't get in the way. I just want to make people understand that the game isn't hard and a lot of mmos follow the same type of grindish difficulty instead of making its core difficult. I love it the way it is.

I don't plan to have 5 31 IVs. Don't have time for that. I'll be ok with 20+. If I have a good strategy the extra IVs aren't needed and there is luck involved so it doesn't even go to the point of possible, it's still probably. So just learn the core.

This game has a different type of difficulty. It isn't a hard game but grindish hard but obviusly is what I would expect from it. If the game was hard even if you grind at cap it would be too much work. For anyone complaining play pokemon reborn or rejuvenation so you know the difference between this type of difficulty with that one. Hope that mentioning the 2 game don't get in the way. I just want to make people understand that the game isn't hard and a lot of mmos follow the same type of grindish difficulty instead of making its core difficult. I love it the way it is.

I don't plan to have 5 31 IVs. Don't have time for that. I'll be ok with 20+. If I have a good strategy the extra IVs aren't needed and there is luck involved so it doesn't even go to the point of possible, it's still probably. So just learn the core.

Well said sir! Good nature plus 20/25+ in important stats will do fine. It's all about predictions and luck anyways :]

agreed, ppl have to try it out. i had play that style in another mmo as well before breeding was implemented there and must say that catching pokes was soooo fun, it also really supports trading and with this interaction between players. u will learn how amazing it is to catch a nice comp poke instead of just popping it out via breeding