bug rocky helmet

Soberbia

I couldnt take screenshot but i played 2 ranked battles where my mixed-attacker infernape was affected by rocky helmet while using a special move.

overheat agaisnt an amoongus+rocky helmet

and

gass knot agaisnt a slowbro+rocky helmet

Pls solve this problem :c

• 3 weeks later...
I couldnt take screenshot but i played 2 ranked battles where my mixed-attacker infernape was affected by rocky helmet while using a special move.

overheat agaisnt an amoongus+rocky helmet

and

gass knot agaisnt a slowbro+rocky helmet

Pls solve this problem :c

Hello there, @Soberbia

Sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. After seeing your report, I tried reproducing the whole scenario you explained above, but with not that much of a success. Let me remind you once again what Rocky Helmet item does:

ROCKY HELMET: If the holder of this item takes damage, the attacker will also be damaged upon

contact.

Overheat is not a contact move after Generation III (Three), therefore they shouldn't trigger Rocky Helmet.

I would appreciate if you could provide me with a video of the said move triggering Rocky helmet, so that I can forward this as a bug. For now, the evidence is insufficient and I cannot do anything more about it. As for Grass Knot, it is a contact move as you may see in the guide I linked above, so it's normal for Rocky helmet to recoil damage to the user.

Looking forward for any news from you regarding this topic. Have a good day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.