Nope, presentation Fr/En

[float=left]

[/float]

Bref tout cela pour remercier les développeurs de nous offrir un jeu comme tel! J'ai de beaux souvenirs qui resurgissent et ça fais réellement plaisir!

LONGUE EST BELLE VIE A POKEMON REVOLUTION ONLINE

Sorry for translate google.. My english is so bad...

Well here we are, I wanted to leave my track on the forum. I owed make him!

We are going to make in bref!

I am named Nicolas, I am 23 years old and I am French (of Rouen more exactly!). I am a big fan of the games Pokemon since the beginning! That began when I was 5 years old, I had a purple transparent gameboy with the version blue. And the it was the end for me! It was all my life! It me reminder some small anecdotes! At the moment or I had to lie down(go to bed) normally. I hid under the braid with one torch to be able to play again and again Pokemon. I was a young rebel :D! The time also or there was not still of strategy! We had all Charizard level 100 with 4 attacks fire. We agree we have him all

I am open to all friend requests or assistance! I like helping people in need! Although I have not made much progress in the game ..

In short all to thank the developers offer us a game as such! I have beautiful memories resurgent and it actually do fun!

LONG IS GOOD LIFE HAS ONLINE POKEMON REVOLUTION

<i></i>