Manaphyy

Xxlegendaryares

Hii i am so excited xD i saw today on discord that u will respawn manaphy to ones who lost connection to server and i was complaining about it and now i saw that u will respawn manaphy i wanna check if its real or i will stll need to beat nikola. Ty this game has awesome community

As informed in the announcement, It will be respawned in the spot you are supposed to catch it, only for those who had lost it due to server crashes. however, there is no ETA as to when its going to arrive exactly.

If you have further questions, let me know.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

As informed in the announcement, It will be respawned in the spot you are supposed to catch it, only for those who had lost it due to server crashes. however, there is no ETA as to when its going to arrive exactly.

If you have further questions, let me know.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim

Sry for asking but i lost connection when i started battling manaphy does it consider like that and can u check will u reset it for me my in game name Xxlegendaryares gold server ty very much

Sry for asking but i lost connection when i started battling manaphy does it consider like that and can u check will u reset it for me my in game name Xxlegendaryares gold server ty very much

Yes, He will be respawned for you in the same place, stay tuned for when he does in the DISCORD SERVER and make sure to catch him this time. It would also be recommended to relog after catching manaphy so you are able to force save the pokemon and it doesnt get lost by roll-backs.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.