Offline server and Membership

Arali0

Let's not fight. The servers have been down, we can't do anything to change that. Anyone ever think that the actual devices broke, and require parts to fix? Depending on time zone, those places aren't even OPEN. Cut the devs a break, they aren't Batman...

[glow=red]Death comes for us all Oruku Saki. But something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....Without Honor...[/glow]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

87572 When you pay to get something in return, it's not a donation :)

Better search with your friend Wikipédia ~

I païd to get my membership and up my Pokemon faster, i païd to get a mount and a goods clothes, not to donate :3

But, i know that the money i gave will help to upgrade the server.

Result :

- I païd to get an advantage ingame but the money i gave will be useful to upgrade the server and the game <=== THIS IS NOT DONATION !!

You donate, in return we gift you with coins and membership for the amount you donated.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

87549 [highlight=yellow]@Naoya[/highlight]

you do not understand we just want an explanation of what is happening ?

stop defending no one is criticizing , I love playing do not think we have q compensation , but I agree that lack this communication only .

GM has a forum in over 5 hours and did not say anything about what is going on , why? I do not know but would not hurt a brief explanation

You didn't read anything other people were saying apparently. Some people were demanding compensation. One person was complaining about membership. So yes, I will defend the Admins because people are criticizing.

And as I said, the Admins have lives. They do this as a passion project. Also it is the middle of the night, and the game has been down in the middle of the night for both EU and NA. I'm saying they're more than likely sleeping.

Had no power to read all those comments. But i'll say what they always said: We are donating to the game, its beta, deal with it, crashes happen. With that said i think this topic can be locked, too much spam.

Think back two months ago it was a lot worse.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

87604 think the aim should be to keep players lol, even for us, we want more players cause more players will make the devs want to work more on the game.

Coming from experience, some players aren't worth keeping, honestly. It's the brutal truth of the industry. A good community is the goal, that's what motivates devs to keep working, people who complain constantly don't help that happen.

87607 But anyway, any idea when it might be up Singham?

The staff who reboot the server aren't on atm, so we will have to wait for them.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.