Offline server and Membership

Arali0

It is fair to complain to the Gm,because you had paid the real money on this game,that's why I don't want to have a membership....it is a total waste when you are not playing and it expire with a date,that why the game condition with real money isn't good enough in this game :confused:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it's fair to give an access to all of this stuff if the game is this steady. I mean the game has a lot of bugs, server problems BUT the shop is open and you can access to your paypal account very easily.

I did not have a warning message when I bought my membership, it was easy. That's not fair you understand what I mean ?

87481 It is fair to complain to the Gm,because you had paid the real money on this game,that's why I don't want to have a membership....it is a total waste when you are not playing and it expire with a date,that why the game condition with real money isn't good enough in this game :confused:

To be fair, no game can survive on the "pay once" method. Most of the games that started with that died, and that method is usually only used for dying subscription-based games that need to try to pull in more membership in hopes they'll buy item mall stuff.

Though I definitely agree with the game not being in a state I feel is worth membership. Though that's my own personal frugality. It's not that it's a subscription base, just that I personally would only want it if it has login priority, though I respect the Admin's choice to not implement it.

87485 I wonder if it's fair to give an access to all of this stuff if the game is this steady. I mean the game has a lot of bugs, server problems BUT the shop is open and you can access to your paypal account very easily.

I did not have a warning message when I bought my membership, it was easy. That's not fair you understand what I mean ?

Because a free game with no company budget could POSSIBLY run without accepting real money purchases right off the bat. Servers cost money, and these guys are (I'm pretty sure) doing this as a passion project without a profit. You shouldn't be demanding they run this game at a LOSS.

You have plenty of warning to know this game is in beta and has server stability issues and crashes. It's plastered everywhere. And the purchase page for membership clearly lists what you get for membership, you don't get anything else.

As far as "accidentally" purchasing your membership if that's what you mean, Paypal asks for a confirmation of the transfer. It's on you if you "accidentally" give them money. It's not a trick.

No no I did not press accidentally the confirm button x)

I did not see anything like that in the game ? Yes it is written beta on the launcher but then ? People don't always check the forum.

When you access to cerulean city and you're saying yourself, my god this game is absolutely insane I think I will buy this, there's no message to warn you this is beta and what you buy can vanish at anytime ... I guess i have to admit I just made a donation ...

aaaah ... never good to complain about a free stuff :P Especially when it's a huge work like this.

87501I did not see anything like that in the game ? Yes it is written beta on the launcher but then ? People don't always check the forum.

When you access to cerulean city and you're saying yourself, my god this game is absolutely insane I think I will buy this, there's no message to warn you this is beta and what you buy can vanish at anytime ... I guess i have to admit I just made a donation ...

052b3e6522.png

9679c755a2.png

85afa6fbf2.png

b603f523d0.png

- Literally the game's website homepage.

maybe i should bring this up with every mmo and pay to go online service. nah not gonna happen. we pay the money, we understand the risks before doing so. we choose to do it, they are not saying "pay or we will wipe your account" or "pay or we will ban you for not supporting" we donate to help them make this game better, bigger and have more slots on the server. so in the end. they dont owe us anything if we miss out on game time because we are donating to support, not paying just to have extras which they give us

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

Men I just said that when you're playing for 5-6 hours and you see that this game is awesome, you want to buy something and there's nothing in the shop to warn you. Don't tell me everybody read this and notice it when they download the game.