Offline server and Membership

Arali0

87501 No no I did not press accidentally the confirm button x)

I did not see anything like that in the game ? Yes it is written beta on the launcher but then ? People don't always check the forum.

When you access to cerulean city and you're saying yourself, my god this game is absolutely insane I think I will buy this, there's no message to warn you this is beta and what you buy can vanish at anytime ... I guess i have to admit I just made a donation ...

aaaah ... never good to complain about a free stuff :P Especially when it's a huge work like this.

rn8LWh6.jpg

In client. Also is stated on the main page multiple times, which you have to go through to register.

If you're claiming ignorance of it being in Beta, it's your own fault. There's plenty of warnings.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that people are posting here, but members or not we are treated fairly, those who are member like myself have already been given a lot of advantages, experience boost, poke dollars push, even special members area are given to us, please understand all other people who are playing this game too..so what if we are members?? We are treated fairly in this game, please think of those who are not member, almost 99% of us are members for this game. If all of us given special privilege than what about those who are not members like us, it won't be fair for them also. But one thing which is really disappointing is the server itself, it keeps offline without any extra information on what is happening or what are they the staff of Team Revolution are doing, it would be good if you guys can at least let us know what are you guys doing with the server, at least let us know that why is the server offline. It's been like so long and this server is still offline. I understand it's a beta testing server, so server offline is expected often but at least let us know that server is offline because you guys are upgrading the game to be better or stuffs..just Give us some information instead of just say offline without any information will be much appreciated..

87533 I'm glad that people are posting here, but members or not we are treated fairly, those who are member like myself have already been given a lot of advantages, experience boost, poke dollars push, even special members area are given to us, please understand all other people who are playing this game too..so what if we are members?? We are treated fairly in this game, please think of those who are not member, almost 99% of us are members for this game. If all of us given special privilege than what about those who are not members like us, it won't be fair for them also. But one thing which is really disappointing is the server itself, it keeps offline without any extra information on what is happening or what are they the staff of Team Revolution are doing, it would be good if you guys can at least let us know what are you guys doing with the server, at least let us know that why is the server offline. It's been like so long and this server is still offline. I understand it's a beta testing server, so server offline is expected often but at least let us know that server is offline because you guys are upgrading the game to be better or stuffs..just Give us some information instead of just say offline without any information will be much appreciated..

They tell us when maintenance is expected. This is not maintenance, it's a crash, and it crashed at an unfortunate time where no one at Team Revolution that can deal with it are awake or at their computers working on PRO. Like I said, they don't have the team size to have someone constantly babysitting the servers for crashes, which will happen during Beta. They will probably wake up and fix it as soon as they realize it's down.

I agree that proper communication with your playerbase is key to developing a live game, but in the case of small-scale, independent projects like this one with no budget or "proper" dev team, you have to expect lack of said communication at times.

Now I have to say I have only been around for a short time, so I don't know how it's been since this whole thing started. If they haven't been communicating when they could/should (are awake and actively working on the game when things are happening), then in that case, yes, it's their bad. But if the lack of communication comes mostly from, say, server crashing while they're asleep/at work/at college/whateverIRLreason, then you can't really blame them.

87533 I'm glad that people are posting here, but members or not we are treated fairly, those who are member like myself have already been given a lot of advantages, experience boost, poke dollars push, even special members area are given to us, please understand all other people who are playing this game too..so what if we are members?? We are treated fairly in this game, please think of those who are not member, almost 99% of us are members for this game. If all of us given special privilege than what about those who are not members like us, it won't be fair for them also. But one thing which is really disappointing is the server itself, it keeps offline without any extra information on what is happening or what are they the staff of Team Revolution are doing, it would be good if you guys can at least let us know what are you guys doing with the server, at least let us know that why is the server offline. It's been like so long and this server is still offline. I understand it's a beta testing server, so server offline is expected often but at least let us know that server is offline because you guys are upgrading the game to be better or stuffs..just Give us some information instead of just say offline without any information will be much appreciated..

They tell us when maintenance is expected. This is not maintenance, it's a crash, and it crashed at an unfortunate time where no one at Team Revolution that can deal with it are awake or at their computers working on PRO. Like I said, they don't have the team size to have someone constantly babysitting the servers for crashes, which will happen during Beta. They will probably wake up and fix it as soon as they realize it's down.

Thanks for your reply there, yes I do agreed we can't blame them or whatsoever, well I guess we will have to wait and be patient. Hopefully, it will be better. By the way, Team Revolution, if you need help I will be happy to support, as my timing in my country here in Singapore is different from some of the GMs in your team, if you need I can actually help your team out as much as I can :)

[highlight=yellow]@Naoya[/highlight]

you do not understand we just want an explanation of what is happening ?

stop defending no one is criticizing , I love playing do not think we have q compensation , but I agree that lack this communication only .

GM has a forum in over 5 hours and did not say anything about what is going on , why? I do not know but would not hurt a brief explanation