Offline server and Membership

Arali0

I understand for the membership, after all we didn't pay, we DONATED because we enjoy the game. Actually when I donated I didn't even know what membership does in game.

But lately, I bought an XP BOOST, and couldn't enjoy it because this thing actually last for some hours, but these are REAL LIFE hours... I mean, why ? Should be more simple and fairer to make it last for IN GAME hours... As many said, this game is a beta and is supposed to have rollbacks, long periods of "Offline" etc. So staff should have thought about it sooner because I just paid for a boost I couldn't use. This is stupid to make a boost last for IRL hours if server is offline several hours per day... That's the only thing that disappointed me.

+ atm the server is offline and we don't even know why, we don't know when it will be playable, I really don't appreciate this lack of communication...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is you never bought something like in a reallife shop or something you just get something in return because the devs appreciate that you have donated to them. They could take your membership away whenever they want as its not bought but given to you out of appreciation.

bfb0f11279.PNG

Big shout out to CutieKisty/Neva for this awesome signature pic!

Lol people still think "donations" are donations, shit that scam been going for years, you don't sell 72 hour exp boosts as "donation" items lol.

P.S nothing wrong with this game just pointing that out.. everyone knows they not really donations.

I herd U liek Mudkips

87564 Lol people still think "donations" are donations, [Censored] that scam been going for years, you don't sell 72 hour exp boosts as "donation" items lol.

P.S nothing wrong with this game just pointing that out.. everyone knows they not really donations.

you donate for the coins that you also get out of appreciation and with those coins you buy the exp boost. I think you never actually bought something ingame.

bfb0f11279.PNG

87572 When you pay to get something in return, it's not a donation :)

Better search with your friend Wikipédia ~

I païd to get my membership and up my Pokemon faster, i païd to get a mount and a goods clothes, not to donate :3

But, i know that the money i gave will help to upgrade the server.

Resultat :

- I païd to get something but the money i gave will be useful to upgrade the server and the game <=== THIS IS NOT DONATION !!

When you buy something you can return it and get your money back if its well with the return policy... oh wait pro doesn't have a return policy hm.... I wonder why...

bfb0f11279.PNG

We pay to be members is because we love the game and we will help as much as we can, the game or Team Revolution didn't force us to pay or say anything otherwise. And yes at least some explaination is good as many of us have been like waiting for something but nothing was told or informed, that's very disappointing and that's what most of the people are posting here. Please understand us. Sorry if we are irritating.