"Offline" mode?

Malarks

Is there a way to play the game without it feeling like an "MMO" with a bunch of people running around that I have absolutely no desire to interact with? (which is a lie. I am lonely and depsressed, but life experiences have left me dreading others, so I would rather just not risk the chances, at all)

Is there a means of completely disabling chat? To the point where it is not present in the UI?

I fucking hate myself...

We don't offer any kind of offline mode. PRO is an MMO and, as per the name, intended to be played online, with others. If you don't want to view chat, you can click the "Hide/ Show chat" button. You could also disable certain game options and appear offline.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

:(

Since I answered your question, I'll close this topic. Best of luck and have a nice day :P

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.