Cannot play anymore in Ecruteak Dance Theater

Dwynenyi

After changing new server, connection lost happen frequently but I log in again and again and play fine. But In Eruteak Dance Theater, I was battling with Team Rocket and connection lost again. When I log in and try to battle again, Team Rocket said "HAA! Try in another century, kid!" and not let me battle again. What should I do?

1752807004_Screenshot_20190115-0022461.thumb.jpg.fa8e3fd702720cb461843f4688a37f81.jpg

After changing new server, connection lost happen frequently but I log in again and again and play fine. But In Eruteak Dance Theater, I was battling with Team Rocket and connection lost again. When I log in and try to battle again, Team Rocket said "HAA! Try in another century, kid!" and not let me battle again. What should I do?

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to enter the Burned Tower present in the north of the city and see if you can battle yellow and find the gym leader?here's a JOHTO WALKTHROUGH for reference.

The servers are currently unstable and staff are working hard to fix the problem, since the cause is still unknown, there is no estimated time at when this will be fixed. You will know when the servers are back to normal in the DISCORD SERVER.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim

Edited by Aghanim
  • Like 1

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

BTW I have some pokemoney about over 15000 and the last time I check it was about 9000 without buying anything. I don't want my money back but I want you guys to check that too. It is way too far from error, right? I mean some error can be understandable cos restart can be the one to fix. I restarted the game again and again but I didn't get my money back. I don't want to happen that again.

BTW I have some pokemoney about over 15000 and the last time I check it was about 9000 without buying anything. I don't want my money back but I want you guys to check that too. It is way too far from error, right? I mean some error can be understandable cos restart can be the one to fix. I restarted the game again and again but I didn't get my money back. I don't want to happen that again.

Hello there! I understand your concerns, it might be possible that you lost a match which cost you 5% of your money. More about pro mechanics HERE.

We are unable to refund you the money as there is no money log of the players and there is no proof of the money vanishing. It would be unfair for the other players if we did that.

You can get the money back by digging, rebattling trainers and battling bosses.

Once again, I apologise for the inconvenience.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim

Edited by Aghanim
  • Like 1

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.