auto log-out

Maveskie

I guess instead of facing the problems head on, they brush them under the carpet with these features, why not just make a donation limit for buying extra servers, how much $10,000? $20,000, or even $50,000, I would truly donate and am sure everyone else would if it meant cementing our place and being able to log in when we want without having to face these difficulties.

This method will only hurt the game, it will turn away new players and frustrate the veterans, people will become bored and slowly seep away from the game, instead of taking advantage while the game is popular and its hot right now believe me, risks should be taken as of now while its at this stage of popularity,my advice is to invest in the game now because these moments never last, and when they pass by you wont get them back.

87760 I guess instead of facing the problems head on, they brush them under the carpet with these features, why not just make a donation limit for buying extra servers, how much $10,000? $20,000, or even $50,000, I would truly donate and am sure everyone else would if it meant cementing our place and being able to log in when we want without having to face these difficulties.

This method will only hurt the game, it will turn away new players and frustrate the veterans, people will become bored and slowly seep away from the game, instead of taking advantage while the game is popular and its hot right now believe me, risks should be taken as of now while its at this stage of popularity,my advice is to invest in the game now because these moments never last, and when they pass by you wont get them back.

The quence is suggestion by people and then they complain about the quence. Cycle is cycle :Sleeping:

Be patient, u will see the extra slot more, why do not be patient :Proud: