Things to be added in PRO

Aakash7

I think one of the things which must be added if not yet,should be that there is an item through which ,we can look to hunt for a specific Pokemon in a particular region which has the Pokemon and it appears.It would be good that way . And I wish there are some PvP rules modified in not using items as people do and also not using moves like roost and soft-boiled and so on

Tbh, I'm not really certain of what you mean by 'items to look for when hunting a specific pokemon', but from my knowledge I think you meant eggs. (If I understood the concept wrong pls notify me)

As far as what I know of this game, this game is a MMO, unlike other pokemon games it was first designed to spend time farming rare pokemons or good pokemons in the wild.

And for PvP rules, I think you are talking about ranked PvP, since for non-ranked PvP anything is possible.

Currently PRO is using OU rules in ranked PvP, so I think there wouldn't be any rules changes.

I hope this answered your question at least a bit.

Have a nice day :3

• Like 1

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

Tbh, I'm not really certain of what you mean by 'items to look for when hunting a specific pokemon', but from my knowledge I think you meant eggs. (If I understood the concept wrong pls notify me)

As far as what I know of this game, this game is a MMO, unlike other pokemon games it was first designed to spend time farming rare pokemons or good pokemons in the wild.

And for PvP rules, I think you are talking about ranked PvP, since for non-ranked PvP anything is possible.

Currently PRO is using OU rules in ranked PvP, so I think there wouldn't be any rules changes.

I hope this answered your question at least a bit.

Have a nice day :3

Meaning I am saying like sometimes we get an opportunity to hunt the Pokemon we want in that region ,using an item,not the rare or legendary ones for sure but out of a given region if we can hunt for some which can be hunted through this way...Ok I understand maybe we can go in in this way...But the PvP battles for sure sir ,Idk why I think moves like soft-boiled and roost are being used too much and they spoil the fun of game...It's up to you'll to decide ..Thank you so very much sir for talking to me...Just can you tell,when the server's will be back?

Meaning I am saying like sometimes we get an opportunity to hunt the Pokemon we want in that region ,using an item,not the rare or legendary ones for sure but out of a given region if we can hunt for some which can be hunted through this way...Ok I understand maybe we can go in in this way...But the PvP battles for sure sir ,Idk why I think moves like soft-boiled and roost are being used too much and they spoil the fun of game...It's up to you'll to decide ..Thank you so very much sir for talking to me...Just can you tell,when the server's will be back?

The rules for PvP is not decided by the staffs, they are following the offical OU pokemon rules.

You can google 'pokemon OU rules' for more details.

And for the servers XD.

There was an official announcement saying that there is no set eta for the server to be online.

Sry, this is the only thing I know about the current server issues. (The devs are working hard to solve the zombie dc problem right now, so we just have to wait and wish for the best)

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

I am not a staff, but I can confirm that your request/suggestion will be denied. Here are the reasons:

Farming is one of the main factors which keep PRO alive. If everyone can have perfect pkmns without farming on PRO, then PRO would already died since there is already a good PvP simulator such as Showdown.

There are many possible held items for each pkmn, thus make players have to guess/identify held items before doing any action, which make PvP more complicated and exciting. Arrival of new held items in each generation keeps the game out of boredom and it is one of the factors that keep pokemon franchise alive.

Regeneration moves such as softboiled, roost, etc. are not going to be banned on PvP. These moves make many pkmns, especially stalls and walls more valuable. Without these moves, performance of many pkmns will dramatically drop and we'll see less pkmns in PvP, which will obviously make PvP more boring.

• Like 1

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.

I am not a staff, but I can confirm that your request/suggestion will be denied. Here are the reasons:

Farming is one of the main factors which keep PRO alive. If everyone can have perfect pkmns without farming on PRO, then PRO would already died since there is already a good PvP simulator such as Showdown.

There are many possible held items for each pkmn, thus make players have to guess/identify held items before doing any action, which make PvP more complicated and exciting. Arrival of new held items in each generation keeps the game out of boredom and it is one of the factors that keep pokemon franchise alive.

Regeneration moves such as softboiled, roost, etc. are not going to be banned on PvP. These moves make many pkmns, especially stalls and walls more valuable. Without these moves, performance of many pkmns will dramatically drop and we'll see less pkmns in PvP, which will obviously make PvP more boring.