Im looking to join a guild

Blindjedi

• 2 weeks later...
I'm wanting to join a guild and make some friends I'm looking for some regular and consistent players to play with I play regularly and would like to meet some other people who play regularly

Are you still playing a solo video game?

In this 21st century, technology is changing day by day and many people like to play in the team. Well, I also like to play in the multiplayer mode? I am also looking for the online player to which I can join and play a game. Previously my elder brother used to play this game called Pokemon on his Nintendo console. He inspired me to have this game. Now playing a game for me is like refreshing yourself from the stress as it decreases your loneliness. All of my friends used to play in the multiplayer in order to extract more fun out of it. But after a certain time, it creates competition between players which is essential to build the gaming skills in the game. Other than the PC I used to play on the Xbox console with its subscription card. I choose Xbox as the gaming platform because we can play any type of video game. You can also find out more about this console if interested in playing the video game on Xbox. With some points, we can also download other digital content in the account and also chat with the other members around the world.

Edited by SheilaDaniels