My game keeps crashing

Supernovasama

1. 1.

PRO Username: SuperNova

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I just played it normally like evryone else would

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

try the 32 bit version and updated my driver. I tried to change the graphics settings.

Description and Message

i don't know why, but my game keeps crashing. It never crashes in queue and login menu, but when im ingame it seems to crash at ramdom moments.

Its really frustrating now, because i wait for an hour and then 30 minutes(sometimes 5 min) in the game it suddenly chrashes and i have to wait in queue again. :Frown:

i don't hate the game and i'll keep playing. Its really fun, but really frustrating right now. i hope someone can help me or if it can be fixed.

I don't know what is wrong with it and my friend has the same problem.

I got the same problem, i got crash at ramdom moments too. I have a good computer with a good configuration but i don't know why this game crash :/

Sometimes i can play 3 hours without crash and occasionally after after being connected from 10 min, the game can crash :'(

Try to allowed more RAM at your computer, for that :

Step 1 : CTRL + ALT + DEL for open your Administrator of spot

Step 2 : Launch your PRO game and click on "Process"

Step 3 : Search your PRO application and right click on

Step 4 : Click on "Define the priority" and define the priority which will have your program on your computer, to choose the option "real time" is strongly disadvised for the stability of your game, to prefer he rather " Upper to the normal " or "High"

It's a french guide translacted in english, my apologies if he doesn't work for English program ^^'