The Mercenaries Are Recruiting

N1ghtcr4wl3r

4.PNG

Welcome To The Mercenaries Recruiting Page

About us

We are a friendly top guild looking for expansion and we currently working on some new features and perks for the guild and hope you consider the mercenaries as your guild of choice

Members

[spoiler=Leader]

N1ghtcr4wl3r

[spoiler=Officers]

Avalon3000

Ciecaring

Darkpandaa

Faisal06361

Flauschefeli

Trailblazer

[spoiler=Members]

ahsotel1

Ailton779

Aizen666

Alan5690

AliceOfHearts

andretssantos

araragiKun

Cyripto

idilassijassi

KingofNigeria

kookbap

Louiss

LuffyGear5

MetalGhio

NothingTosay

Partho

Quzy

RealGeorge

ryoINDRA

Senseiiii

SIO2020

supernova

alexcorvette

GhostBuster100

Idkwar

Julixzz

mumutheboss

naser40

PhantomRaz3r

SmokinJoker

UnknownDeath415

Benefits

- An EXP bonus for being in the guild, currently this is 25%, this will stack on top of your normal boosts!

- We have pvp bank pvp Pokémon will be lended to member for free for the maximum of three days

- We have access to PRO's Reborn Discord Bot, which can search for top strategy's for Pokemon of your choice, it is also tied into PRO and can access PVP/Server information!

- An amazing and active discord server with all the information you need to keep you up to date with the guilds progression!

- An active guild, with members constantly conversing throughout the day on the discord server and on guild chat ingame.

- We Have an abundant amount of sync pokemon that can be borrowed at any one time.

- We hold weekly/semi weekly events , with amazing prizes for winning such as mounts, CC, MS&BMS, Cash prizes of 100k+ and clothing.

- We Hold regular 1v1s, 2v2s 3v3s etc for our guildies to participate in.

- We have a PVP system in place where rewards our handed out for having a certain amount of PVP points.

- Cash prizes of 50k is rewarded to the top 3 PVP members of each season. Incentives are put in place to push our team up the ladder, currently we are the top 10 PVP guild on Gold for the last season, we aim to become so much more than 8th!, you could make all the difference AND be rewarded for doing so!

Requirements

As every guild The Mercenaries started by inviting any active member that wished to be in a guild to come, this was to boost our numbers, but we are now at the stage where we are looking for members who can contribute more than just to the social aspect We wishyou have atleast an interest in PVP and meet all the below requirements.

. The requirements to join are listed below.

These rules are mainly in place to make sure you have enough knowledge and experience of the game to be able to contribute to the guild:

Have at least 100+ hours of game play time.

Be the champion of at least Kanto and Johto

Be an active member, have a want to communicate with people

Have a discord username Be a mature, respectful, kind and decent individual

You MUST have an interest in getting into PVP or currently are actively participating in PVP.

(The above doesnt mean you have to be PVP Ready to join the guild, its the interest in PVP that matters)

Application

In game Name:

How many Hours game play do you have currently?

How many badges do you currently have?

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's?

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers):

Do you have an interest in PVP?

How Many PVP Points do you have?

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people?

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. :RowletHeart:

Edited by N1ghtcr4wl3r

• 4 months later...

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 110

How many badges do you currently have? 11 hope i can still be into the guild as i am half way of my jhoto region

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? yes , iv is permanent and ev is not which is the player is assigned to increase what they like

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): puddingness #6534

Do you have an interest in PVP? yes i have

How Many PVP Points do you have? 0(currently finishing story)

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? yes i like chatting more often to creat bonds and remove boredom

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? i may not for the time being but as i grow up and make bonds i can give guidances etc to the next generation of the guild

In game Name: Kenshiroxx

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 420

How many badges do you currently have? 24

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? of course i do

Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers): Cloud#4768

Do you have an interest in PVP? Mostly in PvP

How Many PVP Points do you have? i've been away from the game for like 2 years or something....I used to be a top25 pvper when i used to play on yellow server

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes i am ... the game is boring without chating to be honest...

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? because i'll have an active role in the guild...chating,pvping,participating to events