how to lvl a pokemon fast?

Killowag

so after I have finished both kanto and johto e4 I have decided to do the boses in game which required lvl 100 team so my question is how can I lvl a low lvl pokemon Farley fast since I got most of the pokemon I wanted and most of them like lvl 20 so if there is any way to lvl a low lvl pokemon to a 100 lvl Farley fast I would love to hear how :D :thanks:

If your simply interested in gaining levels fast then I would say, digletts cave is pretty fast and easy levels up to 30 ish, then I would suggest battling the trainers from Vermillion to Fushia. Theres lots of trainers, then after that you can do seafoam islands up to about 40 then head to mt silver. At the base of mt silver is lower levels and the further up you go the higher the levels. Stay there till level 100. Plus you have chances to catch heracross and larvitar on the mountain side.

121fhoj.jpg

88647 If your simply interested in gaining levels fast then I would say, digletts cave is pretty fast and easy levels up to 30 ish, then I would suggest battling the trainers from Vermillion to Fushia. Theres lots of trainers, then after that you can do seafoam islands up to about 40 then head to mt silver. At the base of mt silver is lower levels and the further up you go the higher the levels. Stay there till level 100. Plus you have chances to catch heracross and larvitar on the mountain side.

Where exactly is mt silver? :confused:

88647 If your simply interested in gaining levels fast then I would say, digletts cave is pretty fast and easy levels up to 30 ish, then I would suggest battling the trainers from Vermillion to Fushia. Theres lots of trainers, then after that you can do seafoam islands up to about 40 then head to mt silver. At the base of mt silver is lower levels and the further up you go the higher the levels. Stay there till level 100. Plus you have chances to catch heracross and larvitar on the mountain side.

thx a lot for all the information :D :D :D :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Where exactly is mt silver? :confused:

from room section kanto - johto - victory road..

u will see the left way of it..

that way to mt silver..

88643 so after I have finished both kanto and johto e4 I have decided to do the boses in game which required lvl 100 team so my question is how can I lvl a low lvl pokemon Farley fast since I got most of the pokemon I wanted and most of them like lvl 20 so if there is any way to lvl a low lvl pokemon to a 100 lvl Farley fast I would love to hear how :D :thanks:

also u can be membership to get 100% gold boost and 50% exp boost for a month..

and open special membership pokemon / place..