Gold players eager to transfer to Silver servers (Not because of crashes)

Riffen

Not all of us did research before we started to play the game. Gold compared to silver is dead, and I must honestly say playing the gold world is damn boring. Just beeing online on silver chatting makes the game way better to me.

In most other games with different world/servers we can transfer our characters for a payment. Runescape has a good way as they have alot of worlds and characters are not beeing held to that one world. Free to choose wich world to play at any times. Say example you have an polish world, german world, english world where people can join the one they want and go as they like. People will make friends and the community all over the game would be so much better.

Having open worlds will make a global price list for the game. That's positive in any way for the game economics. You're not getting bored by playing the same server everytime. More servers, more stability. 1 or 2 trade worlds.

As for everyday, I find more and more people that are interrested in leaving gold because it is boring, the economics is basicly none existant, and it seems like 40% or more of the server is botting.

660907053_chatpro.png.622970351525d5b64418edeb3806a4d0.png

Please don't close this thread. This is pure general game talk.