Idk if this is the right forum but I want the community to take it in suggestion.

Laeters

So alotta people are toxic , me being one of them (Im even banned from the official pro discord for toxicity) but I'm not here to talk about myself I'm here to talk about a social thing which has been around pro for a very long time and that being using the word gay as an insult. Now dont get me wrong I'm not gay I have a gf and etc but a couple of my friends are lesbian, bi, gay and etc. More power to them. Now alot of people in pro community go around dropping the f bomb calling people gay telling them to do certain stuff that i wont mention due to being un pg and slandering them around making those people feel bad. One of them being my lesbian friend who got bullied for being one and currently while I type this she was crying and saying whats wrong with her and etc which is really really bad bcs people need to take it in consideration that they arent wood or a wall they are human with emotions and I want to make sure that the rest of the community should take it in suggestion to that they shouldnt be so toxic towards people like that and accept them as they are. This is for my friend.

Just so you know

If you were gay, that'd be okay

I mean cus hey i like you anyway

Bcs you see if it were me

I would be free to say that I was gay

But I am not gay

If you were queer I would still be here

Year after year because you're dear to me

I know that you would respect me too

If i told you today Hey guess what I am gay

But im not gay

Im happy just being with you

so what does it matter to me what you do in bed

If you were gayy I'd shout HURRAYYYYY

But here id stayy not getting in your way

You can count on me to always be

Beside you everyday

To tell you its okay

You were just born that way

As they say its in your DNA

You're Gay! (if you were gay)

Now I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson and have alot to reflect on other people and be more considerate thanks for reading my thread :RowletHeart:

• Like 6
Signature.jpg