SERVER: RED. MacCollin's Pokefarm (temporarily closed)

Maccollin

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MacCollin's Pokefarm (updated donations MacCollin 04.02.16)

<r><QUOTE author="Azzador"><s>

</s><POST content="98712"><s></s>98712<e></e></POST> ure never connected bro :S<e>
</e></QUOTE>

370 hrs in game... I am living in GMT+8 and online during evenings, as stated before; you are in GMT+ 1. If you cannot be online during GMT+8 evenings, please look for someone that can trade with me.</r>

<t>hey buddy you doing a good job there btw maccollin's that purple cat i want :D, i am new and have 8 badges <3</t>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

<r><QUOTE author="Yohoneysingh"><s>

</s><POST content="99100"><s></s>99100<e></e></POST> hey buddy you doing a good job there btw maccollin's that purple cat i want :D, i am new and have 8 badges <3<e>
</e></QUOTE>

sure thing! your timezone please so I can ask anyarur to take over the europe-pokemon.</r>

<t>its GTM + 5:30 you can find me on most of the time :D</t>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

<t>updated.<br/>

<br/>

@those people who still wait for your pokemon and did not state their timezone yet, pleasew do so. <br/>

<br/>

@anyarur: please contact me in game when you are online ^^ I will give you the pokemon for azzadur.</t>