✰ Omardaleys House of Epics ✰ - Shop closing end of january until further notice :^)

Omardaley1

J

+ I'll start the auction if i meet a good offer.

+ if you bid on a pokemon, you can't cancel it or you will be added in the Blacklist.

+ I accept some pokemon in trade if they are epic/rare/used

+ I reserve the right to create my own values on my Pokemon.

+ I reserve the right to reject your offer and withdraw my Pokes here.

+ Having B.O doesnt mean i will sell it with that price.

+ Do not ask for price / when, just make a serious offer.

+ I will end bo when i am satisfied with the price.

+ MS = 120k

+ Note: Timezone = GMT +00

Wishlist:

+ Dratini, Marvel Scale, Modest/Timid

+ Pokedollars

+ MS

[glow=red]

[/glow]

Well the thing is id like to work this shop a bit differently. A lot like a museum o.o

If u are interested in any of the poke, id like if u sent me a pm ingame or on forums regarding this.

This includes any Insta prices you would like to offer or the usual best offer.

If you intend on sending me a best offer, id like it to be quite high because the offers for forum poke tend to move slow and if the offer ends up finishing with the opening bid, i can have no complaints. obviously, this can all be negotiated through pm and we can come to a decision.

However, if you are interested in an ongoing auction and wish to post a best offer, then just post in the shop because none of the above apply in that case

If its too inconvenient for u to use pm, then feel free to post on this page but please try to remember what iv wrote above.

Oh yeah and the point of all of this...almost forgot lol. Its so i can easily discuss prices with the buyer without having to leave it as "lfm"

End of essay thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</SIZE>

[glow=purple]Ongoing Auction:[/glow]

<i></i>

cOnEj3W.jpg

wHnYLMa.jpg

Insta: 220K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<SIZE size="200">

Cjs70Ja.jpg

VLpeQzB.jpg

A6by7oX.jpg

AuHstt9.jpg IVs on this tho <3

huMw4Hx.jpg

More coming soon...for now grab these^^

t1lMz4X.jpg

sold 700k

QRdIpUb.jpg

sold 775k

AfCf9rB.jpg

sold 370k

K4zNGQh.jpg

sold 420k

kGhbzDO.jpg

Sold 320k

yBtQuea.jpg

sold 350k

iPeeHCS.jpg

sold 620k

qpaFxmU.jpg

sold 180k

QFcKnUv.jpg

sold 350k

wd4pib7.jpg

sold 250k

JJMnSOz.jpg

sold 110k

lhYG5hX.jpg

Sold 120k

R3RigPF.jpg

hTCQ3Od.jpg

dVonG5t.jpg

SkaFvap.jpg

8ywgNCH.jpg

3eQcqXd.jpg

U33nZwL.jpg

Hh1ttGh.jpg

FDWPpnN.jpg

Pk8Zi21.jpg

SMozU00.jpg

xy7GImv.jpg

qRRQbg2.jpg

WnLCYBK.jpg

RjSxUqA.jpg

FnhxJiD.jpg

NJNMqvp.jpg

MBmYi7E.jpg

r02FPAR.jpg

YJsvP0i.jpg

cWQEUkU.jpg.jpg

ZWYJuF7.jpg

Cut8y3s.jpg

MCYSJAX.jpg

VrcJqDP.jpg

Z3qfQAy.jpg

<i></i>

-

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ✰ Omardaleys House of Epics ✰

<r><QUOTE author="LajatoRafael"><s>

</s><POST content="89690"><s></s>89690<e></e></POST> 100k clefable when auction end?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Doctor6"><s>

</s><POST content="89697"><s></s>89697<e></e></POST> 100k duskull<e>
</e></QUOTE>

lfm for more for both to start with<br/>

<QUOTE author="GetDark"><s>

</s><POST content="89696"><s></s>89696<e></e></POST> Omardaley1 you not online in game ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I have exams atm so its hard to come online, but i dunno if u online ill add u up if u need anything</r>

<i></i>

-

Re: ✰ Omardaleys House of Epics ✰ - Epic Growlithe Snorlax Larvitar etc - Snorlax bo started

<t>I canceled my bo in snorlax because i captured one good.<br/>

I interessed in other poke , OMARDALEY1 send pm me when you go online, we will negotiate the other pokemon my interest</t>

Re: ✰ Omardaleys House of Epics ✰ - Epic Growlithe Snorlax Larvitar etc - Snorlax bo started

<r><QUOTE author="GetDark"><s>

</s><POST content="89802"><s></s>89802<e></e></POST> 350k for snorlax<e>
</e></QUOTE>

you are bo

<QUOTE author="h037"><s>

</s><POST content="89810"><s></s>89810<e></e></POST> 200k dusknull<e>
</e></QUOTE>

pm me ingame pls<br/>

ign: Omardaley1</r>

<i></i>

-