got bugged from the last server crash

Slamathelama

i was in the middle of fighting the last poke of my opponent and the server crashed. when i logged in again my team state hasn't changed from the previous fight and i cannot heal off the npc becuz it says i haven't finished the battle yet.[ATTACH=full]67869[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]67868[/ATTACH]

Hello there, SlamaTheLama.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. I'm afraid that your only ways of getting out of there are the following:

• Use an Escape Rope
  • Use the command /battle <username> or accept a Battle Request from another player and disconnect while in fight.

Either of the two methods will teleport you back to your last-visited Pokecenter, but your progress in Battle Tower will be reset.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if the procedure above helped you. Have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

By "your progress in Battle Tower will be reset." do u mean i can do the challenge again or i have to wait 4 days ?

Since you were forced to leave the server due to being stuck, I suppose that you will have to wait 4 days to re-challenge. To be 100% sure about that, you will have to talk to the receptionist in Battle Tower Entrance, who will answer you for sure whether the challenge has a cooldown or not.

I hope my answer fulfilled your concerns.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.