Adding Mini MS Medalion to coin shop

Sghir

I Would like to suggest the addition of Mini MS Medalion to coin shop.

I Had this idea while i was farming with my alternative account, which doesn't have Membership most time, because i generally use it for Items / Pokemons Stocking, and for trying new teams, but lately i thought having heatran on it would be great. With this i decided to farm with it to reach the number of hours required, and decided to farm Bunnelby, which requires MS and BMS active. I found my given Mini MS really useful, because i didn't have to activate a small MS that would be useless after i caught my PVP pokemon.

I Think Mini MS Medalion would be very useful, as it's complementary with BMS (they both have a duration of 3 days), mainly when searching for a MS Pokemon that requires Hidden Ability. New players would be very interested in this, as they don't have to worry about making a profit of Membership they bought after donating or through trade, but also players who pass their IG time farming pokemons for collection or pvp (like me, i only play pokemons i caught myself in pvp)

I Hope you like this idea, and that Mini MS Medalion will be added to coinshop.

I am open to any comments concerning this suggestion

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think it's a good idea, need cc to keep leaving the game for the dono s to keep comming in. Because this will allow you to pop a mini ms every 12 days for a boss run.

it will be 3 days up 9 days down (2 boss cycles is 6 days up 18 down).

Currently you can get 15days up 9 days down (2 cycles).

Obviously 6days of ms compared to 15 is alot less, and therefore less cc will leave the game also.

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974