Server crash and i lost my pokemon

Lamueertee

I caught a Nidoran and then shortly afterwards, the server crashed and when I was able to get back on again, my Nidoran was missing. Could you please possibly return her to me?

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, Rollbacks happen in a game that is BETA. We try to keep them to the minimum but its not predictable when these rollbacks may occur.

Rollbacks are server crashes which may remove the data that is stored in the last 5minutes or such. They cannot be recovered as the ID of the pokemon takes time to get stored in the data base, and if its not stored yet, and the server crashes, You lose the ID as well as the pokemon.

To prevent losses from this Rollback, You may want to relog after you catch something rare, as this will force save the pokemon and they will not be lost by rollbacks.

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If you have further questions, Let me know.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

Edited by Aghanim

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.