Losing money when winning an NPC instead of gaining

Chicomx

Good evening. I noticed that when I win an NPC, I lose the money that I was supposed to gain. I was 49.000 and when I won a Gym NPC in Cinnabar for example, my money reduced in 46.307. This is happening the whole day and I have lost almost 15k all day. As you already understand, I need the money back. I hope the GM can see what is happening. Thank you in advance

boE5TWC.png

"Make your Dream a reality, and it will become your Truth..."

@Cobragon. First of all, I don't understand your English. If you don't know the language, please, at least, get advice from the google translate. Secondly, I have no proofs, because when I realised it, it was too late for proofs. Thirdly and to conclude, it is the GM's responsibility to check whether I a speak the truth or not. I believe he can check my previous wins and the movement of my Pokedollars. Please GMs, resolve my isssue. Thank you in advance.

boE5TWC.png

Like I told you in game, provide us some screens of before and after the battle

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

90731 Good evening. I noticed that when I win an NPC, I lose the money that I was supposed to gain. I was 49.000 and when I won a Gym NPC in Cinnabar for example, my money reduced in 46.307. This is happening the whole day and I have lost almost 15k all day. As you already understand, I need the money back. I hope the GM can see what is happening. Thank you in advance

No proof mean no sense, you also said that "whole day" so it will need a evidence. How it happend whole day without any prooff? Say "too long for prooff" is not reasonable.

90780 provide screenshots.

Now that I relogged in, I gain the money normally. I have no proof because when I realized that it was happening it was too late. I looked at my money and they were at least 10k less than they were before I left fuchsia on my way to Cinnabar. I didn't lost any fight but I won all of them, so there is not any way to lose this amount. I started guessing that probably I lose money rather than gaining. And I did a test. I fought an NPC, the last in the Cinnabar gym and looked at my money. After winning him, the amount that was written in the dialog box that I was supposed to gain, was reduced from my pokedollars. But I took no screenshots because I didn't really believed that it was going to happen before I saw it with my own eyes. It is my fault that I didn't take any screenshots, it is for sure, but because I lost about 10k is there any way to watch the progrees of my pokedollars and see that when I won, the amount was reduced instead of gained? 10k is a big amount and who knows if a bigger amount is reduced when I was not noticing it. And one last thing. If before I left Fuchsia, I had 50k.. After the loss I would be 40k. But if I was gaining the money normally, I would have 60k. So the difference is 20k, not 10k. So the loss is double. Please take into consideration my issue. Thank you in advance.

boE5TWC.png

Sorry, but without any screenshots or videos, I am afraid we cannot give you any kinds of refunds. We also checked those NPCs in Cinnabar, but found nothing wrong with them. For future references, make sure to take screenshots or video (video is recommended) if that happens again.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.