Does one mailbox support multiple accounts registration?

Ninebody

My friend wants me to help register an account, but I don't have more mailboxes. Can I register more than one account?

I want to know why can't register multiple accounts in one mailbox. Is there any difference between registering multiple accounts in multiple mailboxes?

Hello there!

I would like to inform you that you are only able to register one account per email. The maximum accounts you can own is 4, so best to avoid creating more or punishments shall be issued. The reason why you are only able to create 1 account per email is due to our forum platform only allowing this.

Do let me know if you have further questions!

Hello there!

I would like to inform you that you are only able to register one account per email. The maximum accounts you can own is 4, so best to avoid creating more or punishments shall be issued. The reason why you are only able to create 1 account per email is due to our forum platform only allowing this.

Do let me know if you have further questions!

If I accidentally create multiple accounts in the same mailbox, what can I do to avoid punishment?

If I accidentally create multiple accounts in the same mailbox, what can I do to avoid punishment?

It seems you have encountered a bug with registration that allowed you to create a 2nd account on the same email. However, this 2nd account does not have a forum account. I am going to need to head to the Dashboard using your 2nd account and to change the email so that a forum account can be created for it.

This would just mean you have 2 accounts owned now. You don't need to worry about punishments until you go over the limit of 4 max accounts owned, like I stated previously before.

Let me know once you have changed the email on your secondary account!

It seems you have encountered a bug with registration that allowed you to create a 2nd account on the same email. However, this 2nd account does not have a forum account. I am going to need to head to the Dashboard using your 2nd account and to change the email so that a forum account can be created for it.

This would just mean you have 2 accounts owned now. You don't need to worry about punishments until you go over the limit of 4 max accounts owned, like I stated previously before.

I don't have any more mailboxes. When I started playing PRO in February 2016, I used them. I have registered PRO accounts with both Google and Microsoft mailboxes. There are no other mailboxes. Now I have used my mailbox to register my account for my friends. I can't contact my friend for the time being to let him change his mailbox registration. Can I delete that new account? Sorry to bother you.

I have changed my mailbox. Could you confirm my account for me if there are any other problems?