Auction END

Yvbade

Hello Yvbade,

As you stated in your rules the auction ends in 2 days, that means that you can't sell your Pokemon earlier unless someone but it insta. Your auction ends 17:09GMT on Sunday and not 13:00GMT as you mentioned in your previous answer.

Kind regards,

Daredevil

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Yvbade,

As you stated in your rules the auction ends in 2 days, that means that you can't sell your Pokemon earlier unless someone but it insta. Your auction ends 17:09GMT on Sunday and not 13:00GMT as you mentioned in your previous answer.

Kind regards,

Daredevil

what if the guy already sold the pokemon?

If you see "wallyomega" bidding you better have a loooooot of money

Hello Yvbade,

Kind regards,

Daredevil

You rushed with the banishment. Stop being tyrants, ok? This is only game,

I have poke yet, authority...

izjtQ.gif

As I said previously the auctio will not end before the stated time on the rules. The auction continues normally. 4h and 2m left.

Kind regards,

Daredevil

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

As I said previously the auctio will not end before the stated time on the rules. The auction continues normally. 4h and 2m left.

Kind regards,

Daredevil

You rushed with the banishment, without checking if I still have this pokemon. You treat well Donator mambers, nice.

Delete my ban, this is not fair on your part.

izjtQ.gif

Wallyomega won. Thanks

I see you are confused with the timestamps, please go here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?account/preferences and change the timezone to yours, this will help you with the timestamps. Your auction is ending in 35minutes. Also please change the rules of your auction like they were on the original posts.