50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-Game Name: Nymphelia

Discord Tag: K愛#8456

Server: Gold

How often do you use Discord?: At every crash or when i need some answer for some question

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?: i think it could add an option to the bot (like i often want to know how much shiny some species of pokémon have) so i think it could be great or PreHax will soon be mad with me asking this xD

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: misachann

Discord Tag: Reikon#0608

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord? ALmost every day exepct the day iam in university

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? maybe you can try have a place that people can suggect new things and most of others can vote .. .then in gonna help be closer to communitty and it gonan help with improving game .

In-Game Name: GottaKetchumAll

Discord Tag: imjameshahn#5319

How often do you use Discord? I check it like twice a day

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? I honestly just got the app and joined, everything has been awesome from what I've seen so far

In-Game Name:lynxbob

Discord Tag:lynxbob#6723

Server:Silver

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? I enjoy the discord, there are many different channels for very many different things and most of the community is active on it. I would say that there are many ways to connect with other people and as long as it keeps improving I have no direct suggestions.

In-Game Name: v6661

Discord Tag: Vinny#8031

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Have separate chat rooms for the silver and gold server players.