Entei Guardian Bugged

Uuulllaaasss

I lead off with slowbro and killed the entei. Afterwards all the pokemon that i switched in replaced the mons of the boss (screen). Whenever one of my mons died it also removed a pokeball of the boss' gui. After 4 mons died I couldnt use any moves on my mons anymore.

1620996902_enteiboss.thumb.png.53b7caa3f7c9be6653b8d49274738061.png

I lead off with slowbro and killed the entei. Afterwards all the pokemon that i switched in replaced the mons of the boss (screen). Whenever one of my mons died it also removed a pokeball of the boss' gui. After 4 mons died I couldnt use any moves on my mons anymore.

Greetings, uuulllaaasss.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are aware that our battle system and the UI in general have many bugs that make gameplay not enjoyable at some times, hence why our Developers are working on reworking the PvP (which will affect battles against PvE as well) code and then implementing a new UI for the game. Unfortunately, there is no ETA on when that will happen, but you're free to join our Official PRO Discord server, to be up-to-date regarding this matter. Also, I'm afraid that we cannot refund your win against the said boss, as it would be unfair for others facing the same problem.

Hope you understand and once again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. Have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.