Trading

Reeselover3

With all the trades lately like for evolving happening in a lock due to not completing a region or entered a region I would suggest implement something that doesn't allow a trade to be made unless the person entered the region the trades pokemon was traded in or is not Locked in a region during story progression. Example if I just start hoenn I can be traded any pokemon other than hoenn until 8th gym. And then can be traded until I start sinnoh where I can only be traded sinnoh until 8th gym

With all the trades lately like for evolving happening in a lock due to not completing a region or entered a region I would suggest implement something that doesn't allow a trade to be made unless the person entered the region the trades pokemon was traded in or is not Locked in a region during story progression. Example if I just start hoenn I can be traded any pokemon other than hoenn until 8th gym. And then can be traded until I start sinnoh where I can only be traded sinnoh until 8th gym

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that trading was exactly like the way you have described before, but simply because people know which region they are from we found it unreasonable to make it untradable, mainly because the person knows which pokemon who can trade and which he can't trade and it would help when a player is locked in a region and wants to buy a pokemon from another region. hope I gave you some clarity, you can check his badges to see how many regions he has finished when you want to trade evolve with another person.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

Unless there a different way to check thier progression. Inspect only gives name, guild, play time, join date, total pokemon, doctor rank, excavation rank, pvp rating, wins, losses, disconnects,, pokemon I thier party and guild symbol. It doesnt show thier badges.. only we can see our badges from our trainer info. Alot of these mistakes is due to failure of knowing that these pokemon are from a region you haven't entered or have forgotten that you started a new region. And the person who is trading the pokemon to probably assume it's ok for them and not thinking about the restrictions. suggest either have a trade block from trading such pokemon or allow us to view other trainers progression in thier inspect before making a trade.. I'm not talking about myself but what has been happening on the forums. Especially those who are new and not awade.. it would help prevent the frustrations for both player and staff.

There is no reason why any pokemon other than what you are working on as part of pre E4 or not have entered the region need to be tradable as you can only use the pokemon of the region you are working on the story for

Edited by Reeselover3

Unless there a different way to check thier progression. Inspect only gives name, guild, play time, join date, total pokemon, doctor rank, excavation rank, pvp rating, wins, losses, disconnects,, pokemon I thier party and guild symbol. It doesnt show thier badges.. only we can see our badges from our trainer info. Alot of these mistakes is due to failure of knowing that these pokemon are from a region you haven't entered or have forgotten that you started a new region. And the person who is trading the pokemon to probably assume it's ok for them and not thinking about the restrictions. suggest either have a trade block from trading such pokemon or allow us to view other trainers progression in thier inspect before making a trade.. I'm not talking about myself but what has been happening on the forums. Especially those who are new and not awade.. it would help prevent the frustrations for both player and staff.

There is no reason why any pokemon other than what you are working on as part of pre E4 or not have entered the region need to be tradable as you can only use the pokemon of the region you are working on the story for

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that it has been added just so people who are locked in one region, can buy pokemon from another region that they may need to use in the future. Staff offer services to return your pokemon back, in case you have screens of the trade. Its important that you can state from which region it is, so the other person can be aware of it getting stuck over the evolution trade. Its best to make a trusted player with a lot of hours to trade with you or you could ask a staff member to do it for you in This Thread.

I'm sorry about the outcome but i think its necessary to be this way for those reasons.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.