mini error

Oscar

1- hello, i began to play PRO yesterday, and in the dialogue with my mom in my house she says "dventures" when she should says "adventures".

2- i suggest to put an animation at begin when charizard x and dragonite are battling that shows to charizard x using outrage and dragonite using a meteor draco.

3- sorry by my english. i am not so good.

4- i congratulate to the developers and their team by the excellent work that you are doing, it game is going to be the better pokemon games. between all we will do the best pokemon game. thank you

The game is just a beta, there are other problems more important to fix before this.

And even in battle some attacks don't have animations, same thing here, there are more important things to do before.

But welcome in PRO anyway, hope you'll enjoy the game. :)

Hi there,

Thank you for your bug report. Those issues will be addressed as soon as possible. As for the suggestions, please put it on the proper forum. Have a nice day~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.