The problem of the latest version

This is the latest version of Android.but Nothing happens when I touch it anywhere.

please tell me the solution.[ATTACH=full]74153[/ATTACH]

Hello there! I apologize for the inconvenience.

I would suggest you to try closing the application totally and opening it again to see if the problem is fixed.

If not, please try to do a clean installation of the game once again. In this process to deleted all files of the game (including APKs and cache data) preferably using an application like Ccleaner etc and then download the android client again from DOWNLOADS.

Once you're done, let me know if the problem was fixed.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

I would suggest you to try closing the application totally and opening it again to see if the problem is fixed.

If not, please try to do a clean installation of the game once again. In this process to deleted all files of the game (including APKs and cache data) preferably using an application like Ccleaner etc and then download the android client again from DOWNLOADS.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

I have tried it, but it has no effect.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

This is also the case with my friends.

I've found the solution, any app that overrides in the background like a widget on your phone will not make this game work... seriously? my phone was modded up to change its appearance, so with this update it's unplayable... what's with this update?

Also please sort out your mods, as they seem to side with their friends when they on purpose start insulting in discord, sort out the corrupted mods.

I've found the solution, any app that overrides in the background like a widget on your phone will not make this game work... seriously? my phone was modded up to change its appearance, so with this update it's unplayable... what's with this update?

Also please sort out your mods, as they seem to side with their friends when they on purpose start insulting in discord, sort out the corrupted mods.

Can you play the game now?

Can you play the game now?

yeah i can, you can't have any phone mods running in the background that set with permission to override apps, which for me it means I'll need to purchase a new phone as I can't constantly be disabling my mods otherwise current phone will break... so most likely won't be playing for awhile since I'm not interested in wasting money for a phone to play a game where I've already wasted money on -.- ... will be same story for others i suppose

Maybe GM will have a better solution

yeah i can, you can't have any phone mods running in the background that set with permission to override apps, which for me it means I'll need to purchase a new phone as I can't constantly be disabling my mods otherwise current phone will break... so most likely won't be playing for awhile since I'm not interested in wasting money for a phone to play a game where I've already wasted money on -.- ... will be same story for others i suppose

My friend and I have no way to play the game, please solve this problem.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.