trade problem

Arthur214

ok,

My problem is...

i just traded with a random guy my machoke to evolve it. And now he cant trade it back because he says the poke stucks in his pc and is kinda "fainted"

pls help

Edited by Arthur214

Hello Arthur214

Im sorry for the inconvenience, I can transfer the Machoke back to your PC, however I will need permission from the other user to reverse the trade. Can you send me a screenshot with the conversation or tell him to come and write on this thread?

Looking forward to yoru reply!

Kind regards,

Daredevil

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Try to reach him again please, its necessary, otherwise I cant do anything.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Just post your conversation with the user here, to confirm that he accepts to reverse the trade.

Greetings! Sorry for the inconvience! i'm "Enigmakvist" or "Enigma#0965" i've gotten no clue to why i'm not able to log on with my actually account "Enigmakvist" keeps on giving me an Error message whenever i try.

But yes i'll grant permission to do so, since this wasen't intended, i only wanted to help him out by trading his Machoke" - but didn't realize it was a "Johto" pokemon and therefor send directly to my PC instead of anything else!

If you're in disbelieve to this is me, i'll ask you to either contact me on Discord or on Pokemon Revolution online for proper confirmation

-Enigma

Thanks for the confirmation, please log out both for 5 minutes so I can reverse the trade.

Transfered. Should be in the last slot of your boxes.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Daredevil