Poke Stuck in Pc cause of evo trade

Drunkb

My in-game friend gave me a 99 level conk for a trade evolution, he forgot that i did not finish hoenn and sinnoh. so he cannot get his poke back, anything we can do without finishing the regions. I'm concerned cause it is not my poke. I'll appriciate your helps.

2097367848_gurdurtrade.png.31f68f6238589aeec37766891d1c2c1b.png This is the poke, Bjurkus gave me this poke.

Hello, i traded back your Gurdurr to your account @Bjurkus. It should be in the last boxes of your PC.

@JONDIOS Could you tell me the name of your friend/the person and give me an evidence of the pokemon being locked or of the person wanting to help you.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Thou art strong human, surely thine kind are more than pure Dark

PRO Rules | Report Center | Appeals | Punishment Policy

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Hello, i traded back your Gurdurr to your account @Bjurkus. It should be in the last boxes of your PC.

@JONDIOS Could you tell me the name of your friend/the person and give me an evidence of the pokemon being locked or of the person wanting to help you.

Thanks in advance.

thanks a lot for your concern (:

Thanks in advance.

Yeah the other person is my friend Chrizark and the pokemon he has blocked in the pc its my Clamperl, in the game im jondios too, we both are connected at the moment.

Yeah the other person is my friend Chrizark and the pokemon he has blocked in the pc its my Clamperl, in the game im jondios too, we both are connected at the moment.

Could you please provide me a screenshot of a conversation between you and your friend showing he wants to help you, or a picture of the pokemon being blocked ?

Thanks in advance.

Thou art strong human, surely thine kind are more than pure Dark

PRO Rules | Report Center | Appeals | Punishment Policy

Please do not contact staff members for private support.