i need help with locked pokemon

Citizene94

Hi i made a terrible mistake today, i was going to work and i trade my shiny misdreavus to my brother acc because he has mini ms and he will help me to lvl up, the problem is i dont check the id, and is a sinnoh pokemon (he is going for johto e4) and now i can get the poke back, please any mod can help me with undo this trade misdreavus is one of my favourites pokes and i pay almost all i have for this one shiny i will post a picture from my brother account

1554835096453.thumb.png.b37250861389892dab16dd6456d9425e.png

my account: citizenerased94

my brother acc: someday

please help me

1554835064614.thumb.png.ca8caa2fd8256cec89293358c1090f23.png

Hi i made a terrible mistake today, i was going to work and i trade my shiny misdreavus to my brother acc because he has mini ms and he will help me to lvl up, the problem is i dont check the id, and is a sinnoh pokemon (he is going for johto e4) and now i can get the poke back, please any mod can help me with undo this trade misdreavus is one of my favourites pokes and i pay almost all i have for this one shiny i will post a picture from my brother account

[ATTACH=full]75666[/ATTACH]

my account: citizenerased94

my brother acc: someday

please help me

Hello there! We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have contacted the staff who can help you with the problem, please be patient until they are able to aid you with it.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

Hello CitizenE94, thank you for your very clear evidence, i traded the misdreavus back to your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck in PRO!

Hi! thanks for answer unfortunately the misdreavus has been removed from my brother account but isnt in my account.

I think there was confusion because the OT pokemon name, i buy it from trade my account as i say in the first post is citizenerased94

Hi! thanks for answer unfortunately the misdreavus has been removed from my brother account but isnt in my account.

I think there was confusion because the OT pokemon name, i buy it from trade my account as i say in the first post is citizenerased94

Ah, i'm sorry! i thought this account was the one you were using too. Will look at it.

Thou art strong human, surely thine kind are more than pure Dark

PRO Rules | Report Center | Appeals | Punishment Policy

Please do not contact staff members for private support.