suspicious bot and server crashes

Panasonic

Hi. I want to report a problem that has to do with suspicious bot again. It requires 40 wins to give reroll ticked. During these 40 wins it is likely that the server will crash and we will lose our win streak. It has happened to me 3 times. The 2nd time walrosskastanie answered me on discord about it. I will post his answer here. We are not talking about a small server crash here we are talking for about 1 lost hour of my life each time. Considering that the server was not stable since 2016 that i joined the game whats the point to add a mode like suspicious bot which requires that much time to complete it if it cant identify a server crash and let us continue from the point we stopped ?

I want it to be fixed in 2 days that i will try again. Losing so much time for nothing is unacceptable. Thank you for your time.

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.97be4d8f54cab4530588bdf63303ef2e.png

Hi. I want to report a problem that has to do with suspicious bot again. It requires 40 wins to give reroll ticked. During these 40 wins it is likely that the server will crash and we will lose our win streak. It has happened to me 3 times. The 2nd time walrosskastanie answered me on discord about it. I will post his answer here. We are not talking about a small server crash here we are talking for about 1 lost hour of my life each time. Considering that the server was not stable since 2016 that i joined the game whats the point to add a mode like suspicious bot which requires that much time to complete it if it cant identify a server crash and let us continue from the point we stopped ?

I want it to be fixed in 2 days that i will try again. Losing so much time for nothing is unacceptable. Thank you for your time.

[ATTACH=full]75881[/ATTACH]

Hello there! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your anger and frustration is well noticed.

However, the game is in BETA and the server are in-fact unstable, it is being made so that when you battle the suspicious bot and if the server crashes, you would be able to battle the suspicious bot again, that is what walross meant in the screenshot you have provided.

That is potentially the best solution we could offer for this problem, as server are infact unstable and it is also being looked upon. That is why they make suggestions about not battling bosses/PvP at certain times in the discord server.

As provided in the Common Issues thread :

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Please do note that we cannot refund you the money as it would be unfair for other players who were affected by the crash and we do not have logs as to prove it.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

sometimes there's even no server crash at all

after the battle, just no dialog, you can't move, can't open backpack or use hot key 1-6

it's like the whole world is running fine except you

that's definitely script problem

1555054642388.gif.cb4468f033e447a6c816818aded731d4.gif

the movement of the mouse is showing I can't move

That thing happened to me just now. I reported it 10 days before and nothing was improved... And its also waste of time for us cause it happened to me for example at 18 wins. Is anybody gonna fix it or we just need to accept this horrible situation ?

That thing happened to me just now. I reported it 10 days before and nothing was improved... And its also waste of time for us cause it happened to me for example at 18 wins. Is anybody gonna fix it or we just need to accept this horrible situation ?

sometimes there's even no server crash at all

after the battle, just no dialog, you can't move, can't open backpack or use hot key 1-6

it's like the whole world is running fine except you

that's definitely script problem

[ATTACH=full]76734[/ATTACH]

the movement of the mouse is showing I can't move

Hello there!

I understand the frustration, although, they are trying to fix it, you need to give them time. They are volunteers and work only when they can.

Please be patient while the issue is being looked into.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

• Like 1

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.