Invisible poke during battle

Nixs

I was battling boss bugsy when this happened. I put stealth rocks first with my my garchomp, rough skin/bold/rocky helmet, then used dragon tail. It went from scyther to volcarona. Then the garchomp faints.

I switched to clefable and set up calm mind with softboiled. When the volcarona fainted, it switched to scyther and it turned invisible when the stealth rocks hit it.

The youtube link shows the interaction afterwards.

This also happened to me before in the battle tower while battling Cynthia

Just happened again with erika boss. Volcarona was suppose to faint when it switches in with less than half health and stealth rocks on the field. But it doesnt, even with 0hp. Then next turn it faints and shows the text "pokemon fainted" when i chose a move, but since my pokemon moved last it couldn't have fainted it with the move. Then it continued whenever i press moves. So far the only thing that could get me out of it was the move knock off

I was battling boss bugsy when this happened. I put stealth rocks first with my my garchomp, rough skin/bold/rocky helmet, then used dragon tail. It went from scyther to volcarona. Then the garchomp faints.

I switched to clefable and set up calm mind with softboiled. When the volcarona fainted, it switched to scyther and it turned invisible when the stealth rocks hit it.

The youtube link shows the interaction afterwards.

This also happened to me before in the battle tower while battling Cynthia

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug. However, the current battle system is very bugged and it is almost not fixable at the moment, and our developers are making a new one from scratch. So, its not possible to fix this until the whole battle system revamp comes out. There is no estimated time for which this is going to happen.

Sorry about the outcome, please do keep reporting bugs, they are very important!

Let me know if you have more questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.