question evs

Pokegamer7

Hola buenas noches , me gustaria hacerle dos preguntas

1: los pokemones de nivel 100 no pueden ganar evs matando pokemones salvajes no?

2: existe los objetos brazal firme y el objeto repartir experiencia?

En caso si exista el objeto brazal firme , este objeto reduce la velocidad de los stats ? o solo reduce la velocidad en la batalla ?

Gracias como siempre por la ayuda ! :)

Hola buenas noches , me gustaria hacerle dos preguntas

1: los pokemones de nivel 100 no pueden ganar evs matando pokemones salvajes no?

En caso si exista el objeto brazal firme , este objeto reduce la velocidad de los stats ? o solo reduce la velocidad en la batalla ?

Gracias como siempre por la ayuda ! :)

Hello there!

I would be glad to answer your questions here,

EVs can be gained even after a pokemon is made lvl100. However, its worth it to note that the pokemon can't gain more than 510 EVs in total. If you need to remove a few EVs, you need to get the specific berries that reduce the EVs, they are found inside the petalburg and viridian mazes.

If you mean the macho brace item, it is obtainable via dig and 1 is for free by trading a drowzee for a machop which will hold the macho brace.

This macho brace will reduce your speed to half while increasing the EV gain to double the value.

As for experience share, unfortunately it is not available in the game due to imbalance that it may cause.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

Gracias pero

1: tengo un pokemon de nivel 100 que tiene menos de 510 de evs y cuando mato pokemones salvajes no consigo sumar evs :( supongo que tendria que hacerlo atravez de vitaminas .

2: el objeto brazal firme reduce la velocidad de las estadisticas? o solo reduce la velocidad del pokemon DURANTE la batalla.

Gracias pero

1: tengo un pokemon de nivel 100 que tiene menos de 510 de evs y cuando mato pokemones salvajes no consigo sumar evs :( supongo que tendria que hacerlo atravez de vitaminas .

2: el objeto brazal firme reduce la velocidad de las estadisticas? o solo reduce la velocidad del pokemon DURANTE la batalla.

Hello there!

1. It should have gained EVs for sure if its EVs are less than 510 in total, meaning from all the stats sum should not be more than 510 for the pokemon not to gain EVs there after.

2. Yes, the pokemon's speed statis reduced to half, meaning both in-battle and out of battle, if the pokemon holds the item, its speed is reduced to half. however, outside of battle, the effects are unknown.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.