Bug : trade request blocked on my screen

Okalmus

1. 1.

PRO Username: Okalmus

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I was completing my pokedex with friends by doing trades. Then at a moment, a trade request bugged, I couldn't click on "ok" or "cancel" and another one appear.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried to move from the Pokecenter to see if by loading a new map it would change something, it didn't work. I also tried to reconnect myself but the 2 trade request are still present.

Description and Message

I was completing my pokedex with friends by doing trades. Then at a moment, a trade request bugged, I couldn't click on "ok" or "cancel" and another one appear.

I tried to move from the Pokecenter to see if by loading a new map it would change something, it didn't work. I also tried to reconnect myself but the 2 trade request are still present.

Moreover, after being reconnected, I just could use the local chat, i couldn't click on my "private" chats...

I still can move, but I have really limited actions on the game (if I open my PC, I can't close it...)

Thanks for helping me.

Yours faithfully,

Okalmus

I see that you reloged but did you restart your client ? Sometimes it can help

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY