SquirtleSquad is recruiting!!

Monkzx

147403436_squirtlesquadtop.thumb.PNG.854b2c176b7e2d1b147190d66fad1d6e.PNG

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction

Hi everyone, Squirtle Squad is a new guild primarily consisting of new players just working on progressing through the story. Many of our founding members are veteran Showdown players so we plan to transition into a PvP guild eventually, but for now we're just focused on creating a chill environment for players to learn the game and make friends. We're all super active so we'll nearly always be around to chat and help.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Services

Because we're a new guild, we can't really offer any *official* services that will always be available to every member, but if you ever need anything you can of course message me or any of the other more experienced members in the guild. We'll be happy to help however we can, whether it be helping to fill out your Dex or giving advice for your team.

Giveaways

We can't really do giveaways at the moment either, but let's be honest, they're probably all rigged in other guilds anyways.

Events

While we may not have the resources to just freely do giveaways, I do plan on hosting events with rewards since they're more exciting than just signing up for a giveaway. Events might include something like a Showdown or a Haxball tournament. Since most of you probably don't know what it is, Haxball is a 2d soccer web game that all of our founding members are experienced in to varying degrees.

Who we're looking for

We're looking for players who will be active, are mature, and are not toxic. This of course includes new players who are looking to learn the game, as well as experienced players who are interested in helping a new guild and new players to learn the game. We understand that not everyone wants to be buddy buddy with their entire guild, so we won't force you to "socialize" if you don't want to, as long as you're active. This goes for the people that just want to sit in the guild for the exp bonus as well. The only caveat is that if we don't know who you are, you are likely to be the first people kicked if we need space.

We also desperately need someone who has even an ounce of artistic experience and ability, because as you can see at the top of this post, I have none, and nobody currently in our guild has any either. We would greatly appreciate someone who would be willing to design our in-game icon!

Requirements

So the main requirement we have is that you speak English. It's fine if you're from the EU, but just be aware that most of our players are from NA and might not be on when EU players are online. We also require that you have Discord and actively use it, but don't worry, we won't spam you with @everyone. We have no age requirement as long as you're mature.

Application

In order to get an invite to the guild and discord, just answer the following questions in a reply in this thread:

What is your in-game name?

What is your discord ID?

How many hours do you have on PRO?

Why do you want to join our guild? (Be honest! If it's just for the exp bonus, that's fine, just say so)

What is your primary focus in PRO? (PvE, PvP, or just catching cool pokemon)

What is your favorite pokemon?

751183295_squirtlesquad3lol.thumb.PNG.00322ea8db0a283aae2d44ed85c04554.PNG

• Like 4

What is your in-game name? shiranuizx

What is your discord ID? shiranui#0869

How many hours do you have on PRO? 200ish

Why do you want to join our guild? (Be honest! If it's just for the exp bonus, that's fine, just say so) grinding with the boys

What is your primary focus in PRO? (PvE, PvP, or just catching cool pokemon) everything

What is your favorite pokemon? lotad/suicune

Edited by shiranuizx
  • Like 4

What is your in-game name? axnunezc

What is your discord ID? frozentrack#8768

How many hours do you have on PRO? about 90

Why do you want to join our guild? (Be honest! If it's just for the exp bonus, that's fine, just say so) I wanna have ppl to talk to on pro whenever I need help + make new friends :)

What is your primary focus in PRO? (PvE, PvP, or just catching cool pokemon) mainly trying to complete the story cus, despite pro's twists, it's the aspect of mons I like the most. also probably gonna slowly transition into pvp later, as I have a bit of experience on showdown

What is your favorite pokemon? rampardos/poliwrath

• Like 4

What is your in-game name? Delfman

What is your discord ID? ShockZ#4736

How many hours do you have on PRO? I have 65h,but I returned after long time,so im learning everything again. Had to finish Kanto E4 again a started Johto,2nd badge right now

Why do you want to join our guild? (Be honest! If it's just for the exp bonus, that's fine, just say so) Well,I'm looking for guild,that won't be toxic at me :D and help me with game,give me some tips and teach me how the game works right now.

What is your primary focus in PRO? (PvE, PvP, or just catching cool pokemon) First PvE,than PvP

What is your favorite pokemon? Well my favorites are Darkrai and Blaziken

• Like 3

What is your in-game name? LuciShax

What is your discord ID? LuciShax#5719

How many hours do you have on PRO? 82

Why do you want to join our guild? (Be honest! If it's just for the exp bonus, that's fine, just say so) well for tips and experience i guess

What is your primary focus in PRO? (PvE, PvP, or just catching cool pokemon) have no idea but i like watching pokemon pvp so i guess pvp

What is your favorite pokemon? Lucario

• Like 3

What is your in-game name? tubzz

What is your discord ID? rambo#5850

How many hours do you have on PRO? 75?

Why do you want to join our guild? (Be honest! If it's just for the exp bonus, that's fine, just say so) for the exp. points

What is your primary focus in PRO? (PvE, PvP, or just catching cool pokemon) to be the fucking best?

What is your favorite pokemon? primeape

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]78275[/ATTACH]

Introduction

Hi everyone, Squirtle Squad is a new guild primarily consisting of new players just working on progressing through the story. Many of our founding members are veteran Showdown players so we plan to transition into a PvP guild eventually, but for now we're just focused on creating a chill environment for players to learn the game and make friends. We're all super active so we'll nearly always be around to chat and help.

Guild Services

Because we're a new guild, we can't really offer any *official* services that will always be available to every member, but if you ever need anything you can of course message me or any of the other more experienced members in the guild. We'll be happy to help however we can, whether it be helping to fill out your Dex or giving advice for your team.

Giveaways

We can't really do giveaways at the moment either, but let's be honest, they're probably all rigged in other guilds anyways.

Events

While we may not have the resources to just freely do giveaways, I do plan on hosting events with rewards since they're more exciting than just signing up for a giveaway. Events might include something like a Showdown or a Haxball tournament. Since most of you probably don't know what it is, Haxball is a 2d soccer web game that all of our founding members are experienced in to varying degrees.

Who we're looking for

We're looking for players who will be active, are mature, and are not toxic. This of course includes new players who are looking to learn the game, as well as experienced players who are interested in helping a new guild and new players to learn the game. We understand that not everyone wants to be buddy buddy with their entire guild, so we won't force you to "socialize" if you don't want to, as long as you're active. This goes for the people that just want to sit in the guild for the exp bonus as well. The only caveat is that if we don't know who you are, you are likely to be the first people kicked if we need space.

We also desperately need someone who has even an ounce of artistic experience and ability, because as you can see at the top of this post, I have none, and nobody currently in our guild has any either. We would greatly appreciate someone who would be willing to design our in-game icon!

Requirements

So the main requirement we have is that you speak English. It's fine if you're from the EU, but just be aware that most of our players are from NA and might not be on when EU players are online. We also require that you have Discord and actively use it, but don't worry, we won't spam you with @everyone. We have no age requirement as long as you're mature.

Application

In order to get an invite to the guild and discord, just answer the following questions in a reply in this thread:

What is your in-game name?

What is your discord ID?

How many hours do you have on PRO?

Why do you want to join our guild? (Be honest! If it's just for the exp bonus, that's fine, just say so)

What is your primary focus in PRO? (PvE, PvP, or just catching cool pokemon)

What is your favorite pokemon?

[ATTACH=full]78323[/ATTACH]

My ign: Bleed108

My discord I'd:snowson#3339

I wanted to join your guild because I liked your name and since i'm new to this game and so as your guild.......so I linked to join

• Like 2