PC REALLY NEEDS AN UPGRADE.

Georgetoma72

I really think the current pc is really making some trouble for a lot of people. I suggest to make it an upgrade:

1) All pokemons should be allowed in search bar. For example i can't find my evolved rotoms or my nidorans, for some reason "space " its not implemented.

2) The currents 3 options should be for all the pokemon in the pc, not only in the specific page. This will really help especially when u want to see your lvl 100 pokes or trying to find a random pokemon level.

3) Let us create some parties with different kind of pokemon. For example some pages cotain pokemons for pvp with different teams,some can have pokemons u want to train or anything you want to sort at the moment

4) Option to find event/shiny pokemons. This option can show you all pokemons from events or shiny sorted by type/event.

5) More space in pc. I really struggle with the current space and i must trade some pokes to baby account everytime im almost full. Or at least something that u can buy space like 25k-50k for 1 page .

I think all these suggestions can be very helpful and every player will be happy with the change.

PS: My english is not good,sorry for that.

• Like 7

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic