Fly doesn't works outside of battles?

Guest Erazer

1. 1.

PRO Username: Erazer

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

z

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

z

Description and Message

Are you kidding me right now? I mean, whats the point of having abilities which should help anyone get to where they want faster rather than walking all the frigging time? "making it harder" HUH??? So whats next... lets remove the ability to catch pokes and just rent them "to make it different from other pokemon games".

Jesus, I really want a good reason behind not having fly? I swear if I read another "deal with it", "if you dont like it, leave" reply, ill take it. Not gonna stay if I cannot get some logic behind a needed feature from who's supposed to be the "staff" behind this.

Hi, did you do the fly quest actually ? Because if you did you would have unlock the subway which is pretty much the same thing as fly (teleporting you from on pokemon center to an other)

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

93117 Hi, did you do the fly quest actually ? Because if you did you would have unlock the subway which is pretty much the same thing as fly (teleporting you from on pokemon center to an other)

it costs money, money I don't have.

93117 Hi, did you do the fly quest actually ? Because if you did you would have unlock the subway which is pretty much the same thing as fly (teleporting you from on pokemon center to an other)

Your answer so... :n: If you do not have money, why everyone have?

About the reason for do not implemented fly outside are money sink and reduces inflation. If you do not make money, so you should use alternatively (time = money, or bike, mount). You do not have money, but you do not want spend time. :n: Okay so selfish

Additionally, your language is not polite too!!

About the reason for do not implemented fly outside are money sink and reduces inflation. If you do not make money, so you should use alternatively (time = money, or bike, mount). You do not have money, but you do not want spend time. :n: Okay so selfish

Why am I forced to spend more time than intended if I have FLY WHICH SHOULD BE WORKING? Money sink? Then stop giving out money by killing pokes and let it be how it is supposed to be. I bet a good money on what im gonna say: They are doing this because in the end, they will sell PD's and other goodies. Mark my words.

Why am I forced to spend more time than intended if I have FLY WHICH SHOULD BE WORKING? Money sink? Then stop giving out money by killing pokes and let it be how it is supposed to be. I bet a good money on what im gonna say: They are doing this because in the end, they will sell PD's and other goodies. Mark my words.

Okay if you ask why u forces to spend time/ money and complain, and your mark words. You can leave? Who forces you to play this game?

I hate people complain but without contribution or thinking to community. Fly implemented has been long discussion, and then end by now. If you say good reason for implemented, I will agree with your point. However, your reason is so useless and nonsense. You do not want spend time, do not want spend money :Nervous: so the game ruin by these players

Btw kid, learn English before trying to communicate. I can barely understand what you're trying to say.

First of all, I dont need to disclose any point regarding why Fly should be implemented, after all its a pokemon feature like surf/dig/sweet scent/dive/etc, I don't need any arguments of why it should be in the game because its like going to WoW and removing the ability to use the ships (which, bw are free). Wanna be a MMO but you dont want MMO features? contraproductive right?

Hardcore features exist in Pokemon because they bring a certain balance to it. Daycare? You PAY X amount of money for a poke to be raised by an NPC. Is it the same as you raising it? no, it will be mediocre at best but still. I'll laugh so hard when certain things which will give advantage, become donation only, it always happens, once they realize how much money they can make out of this.

Last but not least, if you're trying to change something, think about what you change, not because you feel like it. Core features exist because they make sense and bring balance to the game, theres a reason why pokes do not give money, either go full MMO or just keep the things as they are. Freak/Nintendo are companies which have years of experience and they know better. If X thing exist, is because its being tested multiple times and works.